disaster!!

**2 weeks later**

LUCY'S POV:

Today we are going out with Justin's family for patties birthday!

I don't know what to wear though, I don't want my outfit to scream slut, but I don't want it to scream boring. I can never put clothes together. I'm used to my sister choosing my clothes, i normal just put jeans and a top on, but i can not wear that tonight!

"Hey Justin what are you wearing tonight?" I asked

"Probably my jeans and a top with surpass, you don't have to look smart." Justin explained

"Ugh why do i never know what to wear! seriously i cant put outfits together." i sighed

"Babe, you look good in anything! but if you are that worried let me pick you a outfit." Justin smiled

"Aw Justin your the sweetest boyfriend." i winked pecking Justin cheek.

Me and Justin went into our room and started to look through my wardrobe.

"Ok put this dress on and these shoes." Justin implied

"Well go on." I informed

"Fine i will not look!" Justin smirked

I took of my top and then my joggers, i went to grab the dress from the bed when all of a sudden Justin grabbed it and ran off with it!

"JUUSSSTTTIIINNN!!!!" I yelled

"If you want it come and get it!!" Justin teased

But i didn't really want Justin to see me right now because I'm 3 months pregnant and i have a small lump, so it makes me look fat, its not a big clear pregnancy bump, and i get insecure being around Justin because he just looks so perfect. so i didn't chase him i simply put my top and joggers back on.

"Babe?" Justin called with confusion wondering why i did not chase him.

Justin walked in the room and just stood their looking confused.

"I'm sorry, here you go." Justin apologized handing me the dress.

"Its fine, its not you." i mumbled

"what is wrong Lucy?" Justin stuttered

"I just look ugly and fat, look i have bags under my eyes, i have gained weight and i look drained." i cried

Justin saw tears drop down my cheek and instantly ran over and cuddled me.

"You are beautiful! when i first you I could have chose to let you go back to you room and not let you come to mine, remember that? I broke scooters rule of not letting fans in my room because you looked so beautiful, you gave me butterfly and you still do, i get nervous around you." Justin confessed.

"You are just saying that to make me feel better." i sighed

"Babe look at me, the more that I look around the more I realise you're all I'm looking for. It's how you take my breath away feel the words that I don't say I wish somehow I could say them now. You're not trying to be perfect nobody's perfect but you are to me." Justin gently affirmened.

"I'm sorry im just having a really bad day." i uttered

Justin is so understanding, trusting and respectful of me. He is not like other boys who just like girls for sex, justin is diffrent. he does not care thaty i have a big baby bump.

OKAY GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LITERALLY FOR EVER!!! I HAVE JUST BEEN REALLY LAZY LATELY.. BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER IF YOU HAVE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! THANKS FOR READING THIS FAR ANYWAY!

~lucybizzlebieber