Dui and court

~ Justin bieber dui arrest!!

Justin Bieber and Miami Beach prosecutors will NOT strike a plea deal in his DUI case TMZ broke the story ... prosecutors will charge him for reckless driving... notably Justin must submit to random drug testing for 6 to 9 months. bieber was seen drag racing with what appeared to be chantel Jeffries his new girlfriend?

LUCYS POV:

I felt my heart stop when I read this bullshit, I couldn't believe it was real? TMZ always lie or exaggerate what Justin does! but what was true is that they was boyfriend and girlfriend. Justin always has paparazzi up his ass all day everywhere he goes, I don't think its fair he is only human!!! but all paparazzi care about is getting money. it all makes Justin look like a jerk. I wish they published the good things Justin does. He gives to charity and oh he was building a school the other week but only beliebers knew about that.

JUSTINS POV:

I wasn't drunk, or on drugs! its a lie!!! this cant happen what if my beliebers leave me, are they still even here do they hate me. the world hates me. Im nothing. my eyes filled with tears of pain the media created a monster and killed kidrauhl.

I wiped my tears that was streaming down my face and went into court, to plead innocent because I was!

*after court*

I rang Khalil straight away.

KHALILS POV:

"I told you man, I didn't drink that night! I got out with a $2,500 fine." Justin explained.

"well good juju, your a good person and don't forget who you are, and what's happening with chantel? not trying to cause a argument but I think she is a bad influence on you bro, she has stabbed a girl for no reason imagine if u made her mad..."

KHALILS POV:

The phone was silent, was, was he crying? I felt terrible for him.

"hey uhh Justin bro?"

"yes" Justin sobbed

"do u want to go do something tonight, we haven't done anything in ages?" I proposed

"yeah why don't you come over to the hotel I have someone you should meet." Justin mumbled

"okay about 6, that's ok right?" I questioned

"yeah great, bye" Justin snapped

I wonder what's up with him lately, he is all hormonal. well it wouldn't surprise me if it was chantel and the media they are not good for him.

JUSTINS POV:

I bet Lucy has seen what the media said and all about court. she is a belieber and they literally know every thing about me, its creepy but I love them they always defend me. anyway im going to go to her room.

~in Lucy's room~

"so uhm w'w' well i was woun'wondering if u still want to to to uhm hang out today?" i stammered

"yes, and Justin tell me what's up! I know I have just meat you but I know when something is wrong." Lucy avowed.

"nothing im fine why is everyone assuming im not fine when I am just because I am all in the news it all of a sudden means im depressed? well let me tell you im not!!! i snared at Lucy.

she just sat their and shook her head, im surprised she didn't shout back. now I felt horribly for shouting in her face.

I wanted to apologise but the words just wouldn't come out. I was chocking on air. I forgot to breath because what just happened. but I snapped back to reality.

LUCYS POV:

I couldn't believe how he just spoke to me. I was speechless, I thought Justin was better than that. I could tell something was bugging him, but after what he did I couldn't speak to him.

he just left with out saying anything else.

JUSTINS POV:

I was so ashamed of the way I spoke to her, she didn't deserve it she just asked a question. I took all my anger out on her, I wish she just punched me so hard so I wouldn't feel as bad.. but no she is giving me the silent treatment.

I just walked out saying nothing my head facing the floor in shame.

okay I hope you enjoyed this chapter, remember to vote and comment!

what do you think? is Justin getting sassy or what?! and what's going to happen with Justin and chantel....