duet

"What?" Justin raised an eyebrow.

"I'm going to give you to some space okay" khalil butted in.

"Lucy its my fault, I shouldn't have done that to you I'm a horrible person. I cheated on you with chantel. But now I've realised that it was wrong and stupid to do that and I'm over chantel, I swear, all I want is you." Justin wept.

"It's okay Justin, but please I know when something's wrong and I know when your depressed. Like now. Your depressed, Justin. We need to go to the doctors." lucy sighed

"NOOO!! I... uhhm.. It's fine! Were fine no doctors. I don't need to go." Justin shouted

"Justin calm down, I love and care about you. It's  for your own good!" lucy attempted to calm me down.

"Why are you being so nice to me huh? I was a jerk and your not even going to shout or argue?!" Justin acknowledged.

"Because you get enough people shoutng at you and calling you things I dont want to add to that stress." lucy explained.

LUCYS POV:

Justin just leaned against the wall and dropped all of his weight and slid down to the floor. He was shedding tears of pain. I could see in his eyes how hard his life is . but I can't relate; all I can do is sympathise. 

I walked over to the wall and slid down next to him.

"Justin, we can get through this baby" I comforted.

"I cant." Justin sniffled.

"Through the storm and through the clouds bumps on the road and upside down now I know it's hard, babe, to sleep at night don't you worry' cause everything's gonna be alright." I sang softly.

I've never sung to Justin, I'm always to nervous but I need to cheer him up with his own music. It is such a great song which chears up loads of people, hopefully it'll help him feel better as well.

"I never knew you could sing!" Justin was so puzzled.

"Thats because i cant." I mumbled.

"No your amazing, why don't you use that talent!" Justin smiled.

"I am not that good." I answered.

"Lucy, I know this isn't very romantic to say this hear but, will you do a duet with me?" Justin asked.

"I cant Justin." I sighed. "You can! Please, please, please!!!" Justin begged.

"Fine, but only if we both choose the song." Justin smiled back at me.

"Finally something in my life which is worth living." Justin mumbled.

I got up, pulling him with me. I just kissed him, it felt so good to just be with justin again. And to think I was about to never see him again. That made me cherish the kiss even more.

SO JUSTIN IS ALIVE!! AND LUCY AND JUSTIN ARE BACK TOGETHER. IS THAT A GOODTHING OR A BAD THING? I ENDED THIS CHAPTER HAPPILY WITH ACUTE KISS :*  PLEASEVOTE AND COMMENT!! P.S I FOLLOW BACK, JUST ASK:)