chapter 2

I felt an elbow barge into my back, resulting in me lobbing my phone; bouncing off the bin and landing face down on the concrete ground!!! I didn’t notice the back pain because I was too angry about my phone to even think about my back. I retaliated so fast that I didn’t even get time to turn around and see who it was barging into me.

"Ouch! What did you do that for my phone is smashed!!!! “I spited out in pure anger.

"Oh shit um I'm so sorry, I will get you a new one just quick get in here" a deep handsome voice whispered.

i felt an arm grabbing my hand and pulling me into the huge red bin. But his hands were so soft!

Are you Canadian? I asked before seeing who it was.

As I looked up it was dark in the bin, but i could just make out my idol Justin Bieber right there in front of me. My heart skipped beats. My palms started to sweat, and I just stared.

"JUSTIN!" I screamed in excitement"

"Shh!!"Justin said with an annoyed voice.

"I'm sorry for screaming Justin, but well you’re my idol and I didn't expect this" I whispered.

"No it's okay! And I'm sorry I knocked you and smashed your phone I should have been watching were I was going." Justin apologised

"It’s okay. If it was anyone else I would be mad but your forgiven!" I whispered

"I was just in such a rush to get away from the paparazzi. The paparazzi are all following me round all day! I fucking hate them" Justin said frustrated.

"Crap I shouldn't have cursed I'm sorry" Justin sounded more soft this time.

"No it's okay we are human. Most people swear, I do" I reassured him.

"Thanks, can you see if the paparazzi are there? “Justin asked

“Sure" I replied peeking out of the bin.

I tried to hold in my laughing, it was just so weird how i was peeking out of a dirty bin with Justin freeking Bieber next to me.

"Nope no one is here" I assured

"Great, uhh I should take you back to my room and get you cleaned up I don't want you to be smelling of left-over chicken wings" Justin laughed picking up an old fried chicken bone.

"Eww! Put that down that’s gross!" I laughed

"Yeah that’s gross, coming from the girl sitting in a bin!" Justin grinned

"ha-ha very funny!" I raised an eyebrow saying it sarcastically.

Justin opened the lid and jumped out, holding out his hand to help me get out. I nearly fell out of the bin, it was wobbling everywhere.

"Why don’t you come to my room and get cleaned up?" Justin offered.

"Oh it does no bother its ok, I will be fine. Anyway I don't want to intrude your room and make it smell of chicken wings!" I giggled and moved a strand of hair behind my ear.

Justin quickly refused. "Nope I will not leave you alone until I take you back to be cleaned up, my room will smell when I get changed anyway. It’s my fault were in this mess I want to please?" Justin said giving me the most cute puppy dog eyes ever!

"Fine!" I accepted. I picked up my phone and took out the sim-card and the screen has smashed off, and it was all scratched up so I put it into the bin.

At the corner of my eye I could see Justin glancing over at me and then smirking; he kept looking back and then smirking again. He looked so cute. It made me blush because of his amazingly perfect features, like his chiselled jaw, his adorable smile and his big hazel brown eyes shining and I just couldn't stop blushing redder. Every time Justin turned back I got reader!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

OKAY THIS IS JUST TO MUCH!! THE FEELS ARE TAKING OVER!!

This is exciting Lucy has finally met Justin Bieber! However the place they met wasn’t romantic, but it was still so cute!

Vote this chapter if you have never met justin!and comment if you have met him! :)

~Lucybizzlebieber