"I love my beliebers"

JUSTINS POV:

I woke up and had my morning shower, then I made pancakes with honey and cinnamon. They was the best pancakes I had ever made!

I had wet hair, all messy and damp so I done my hair and watched TV for a little while I wanted to relax after the stress of the court and media. the adverts came on and the quick news up date came on. I was the first thing the news reporters mentioned. they lied and said I was in jail now! And I was dating a mystery girl and cheating on chantel. i would never cheat im loyal. I'm not even in jail im on my damn couch! my beliebers are probably upset. it's all media they upset my beliebers, I can't stand it. I mean I don't care if they are horribly and lie about me, but not if they will up set my beliebers! my beliebers are my second family. They keep me strong, and they helped my carer I love them.

LUCY'S POV:

I had my shower already and I checked my twitter. it was blown up with notifications, I couldn't read them all straight away because it made my phone crash. but I saw a picture of me and Justin at the trash cans.. I didn't think the paparazzi saw us. I didn't see them or any flashes. Justin will be mad at me for saying the paparazzi wasn't their when he asked. what will chantel do? she will be mad at Justin, I made Justin look bad. and I was giving him the silent treatment. I should really apologise, this will be hard after yesterday. but I have to do it, I was brought up with manners!

I was still in my pyjamas so I went up stairs and grabbed my pink jumper and a nice collar shirt to go underneath and blue skinny jeans with frilly socks. I quickly put my hair up in a messy pony tail and didn't bother with make up. I didn't have any spots or blemishes today. i rushed over to justins hotel room, I could hear screaming girls out side and paparazzi

~in Justin's room~

Justin was packing his clothes when I got their.

"look Justin im so sorry i didn't see the paparazzi their." I gulped

"its fine i should be apologising for yesterday, i shouldn't have done that you done nothing wrong, im so sorry for shouting and taking my anger out on you." Justin apologised

"so do you forgive me?" I added?

"yes its fine, i forgive you we all make mistakes were only human." Justin grinned

"glad that's over!!" I admitted

"can i ask you something?" Justin said

"go on" I said raising my eye brows in confusion.

"i don't know how i feel about chantel, i have lil twist saying she is perfect, then Khalil saying she isn't, what do u think?"

"well I don't really approve of her, from what I have heard she is trouble. so not really but its not my choice, and I don't want to split you up with anyone, its what makes you happy. i will stick with you and support you through anything. " I said

"I guess that I should decide. its a shame i have to be going today. I have a concert in California. but after that in England for 3 weeks!!"

"i don't believe i have your number yet." I giggled

"oh yeah i have yours, I will just call you so you can save it." Justin grinned

**brrrrp brrrrp**

my phone rang. it was Justin, I saved the number.

JUSTINS POV:

"so I am not going until 8 tonight so I was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch?" I asked Lucy

" yes but what about the paparazzi won't they be taking pictures of us saying we are girlfriend and boyfriend?" Lucy sighed

"well I have thought about chantel. and i want to break up with her. but I don't know how" I admitted

"but you cant date me and still be going out with her. Go and tell her, don't dump her over text"

"im just going to call for her to come over, is that ok if you back to your room whilst i speak to her?"

"yes sure, just come when your ready okay, I will get dressed whilst you talk."

~30 minuits later~

**knock knock**

it was chantel, I opened the door i could tell by her face she knew something was wrong!

I couldn't help but notice her wearing a skin tight red very short dress. she had a nice body but she was not giving her self respect.

"im sorry chantel but I don't think this is working, I don't have that spark we used to have." I addressed chantel.

"your breaking up with me? omg fine. bye"

chantel walked out and slammed the door behind her.

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter, it was not that dramatic but its leading to something special. remember to vote and comment. their is still more to come.