As she slept

Shadows POV

She slept in my arms that night In my bed. The sheets clung to her body and she was a vision of beauty.

I tightened my arms around her body wanting her closer to me. I'd never felt this protective of anyone in my life besides my mother and she was no longer here for me to take care of.
I saw a small part of my mother in Grace she had a kindness and passionate heart which my mother was so famously know for.
My Grace would make a perfect Queen my people would love her unconditionally.
As much as I wished to show Grace complete kindness and honour I knew I couldn't. I couldn't let the walls I'd built up around myself be broken and brought down by a human girl even If I wanted to open up to her badly.

Grace shocked me with her outburst of passionate anger when I awoke to find her taking care of me. Her eyes burned with anger and I loved it I could feel her passion her jealousy pumping in her blood. I wanted to push her up against the wall and devour her but I kept control of myself I would wait until she begged for it. Until she sunk to her knees begging me to take her.
I watched her chest rise and fall softly as she breathed and I couldn't control my hunger I had to get away from her before I took blood from her as she slept.
I dashed from the bed and then stopped myself. What the hell was I doing if I wanted her blood I had the right to take it.
I'd bought her had I not ? I was acting like a love struck weak child.
Leaving the room I went Into my study calming myself down. I needed to feed and as much as I hated hunting it had to be done sooner rather than later.
Leaving my study I notified Sofia that I would be leaving and I wouldn't be returning until the early hours of the next morning.
"But Your highness you never take that long to hunt ?" She questioned.
"I know but I need to be away from her for a while her for awhile just the thought of her is driving me insane" I told her in confidence I trusted Sofia she'd been my mothers hand maid before I was born and took care of me when I was a young child.
"I understand" she nodded
"If there is any trouble do not hesitate to contact me and take care of her Blade has been filling her head with lies"
"Your brother was here yesterday was he not sir ?" She questioned
"Yes and I intend to know why he's been poking his nose in places he damn well shouldn't be"
She smiled weakly and then head up the stairs towards My room where Grace was still sleeping.
I left my home ready to hunt and knowing when I returned I'd be in better spirits.

.....
It's shit but just a filler cause you all wanted an update I know it short but it's just a filler chapter.
Don't hate me
Love you all
Comment and vote x