White walls

Graces PoV

My eyes flickered open to blinding light panicked I quickly sat upright taken in my surroundings.
The room I was in was very bright white walls, white chairs everything was white. I quickly realised I was in fact in a hospital room.
My body was still in a great deal of pain from the crash but my injures were almost healed only a few marks up my arms were left.
I slowly slipped from underneath the covers making sure to be as careful as I could I felt guilty enough putting my children in danger attempting to run off like that.
Suddenly the door flew open and thee he stood anger burning in his eyes, his fists clenched and ready to scold me.
'What the fuck were you and that blood girl of blades thinking!' He bellowed grabbing my arm and placing me right back into the bed i had just left seconds before.
'In fact I don't even want to hear it! Grace do you understand the danger you put yourself in? You put our children in?' His voice was softer now but I could tell he was furious with me.
'I thought it was for the best' I mumbled rubbing my arm and avoiding eye contact. 'The children one is very weak Shadow.' I blurted out 'Ariana only wanted to help us give them both a good chance'
He looked at me for a moment with a look of disbelief then sighed 'you stupid girl. They'll be fine Grace I know they will. You're body is adjusting to the chances it's been through and it will take time but I know your strong enough to take care of them.' He took my hand and squeezed it tightly 'just believe in yourself'
I smiled and nodded not to sure what to think of the fact he dismissed that one of our babies was weaker than the other.
'Your car accident do you remember anything?' He questioned the look of concern resurfacing.
I thought for a minute then spoke 'No I don't just pain then darkness' I squeezed his hand shuffling closer to him glad to be in his arms. 'How is Ariana?' I questioned.
Shadow looked down at my with his beautiful eyes 'That's the problem we didn't find her we don't know where she is.'

---
Hi guys hope you liked that I know it's short but I need them to be short because something big is coming.

So Jonsey7461 (who has her own story you should check out) has asked me to do something things for her can you please vote for which character you'd rather ask questions to
Shadow
Grace
Blade
And list the questions in the comments Thankyou guys xxxx