Left speechless

Unedited

Graces POV

"Really ? It won't take nine months" I gasped.
"No your majesty only a matter of ten weeks and the little royal baby's will be here with us" Sofia giggled removing her hands from my stomach.
I smiled at her softly but I couldn't hide my fear at becoming a mother.
"If you don't mind me speaking out of term but your majesty this should be a happy time you look so sad" Sofia whispered quietly.
I smiled at her "no I respect and thank you for your honest truly I am happy I can't wait to welcoming my...the king and I's children. I just fear that I won't be a good mother come on I'm only seventeen I'm not ready for this responsibility" I whimpered holding back tears.
"Oh no no no please your majesty do not feel this way" Sofia stressed gripping my hands In her own. "You will be a fantastic mother it's in a vampires nature to protect what is there's it's more of an impulse we can not control also you aren't alone the king is a strong man I've watched him grow up and I know that he will be a good father please trust me" she assured me and her kind words really did work I felt much better after all she said.
"Thank you Sofia you are a wonderful woman" I smiled squeezing her hand "and I know I will be able to trust you with my children completely"
"Oh your trust means a lot to me your majesty" she replied.
Standing I smiled at her and walked towards the door.
"Now I must find my husband I have so many things to talk about with him" she smiled and followed me out the room retreating down the stairs as I went in the other direction towards the room beside our bedroom where Shadow had spent the last four days working on.
"Can I come in yet ?" I giggled knocking on the door.
"No" my husbands voice boomed from inside "not yet"
I laughed and placed my forehead against the door. "Please" I giggled "I haven't seen you much over the past four days all you've done is stay behind that bloody door please my love let me in" I begged knowing I'd won him over when I heard him sigh
Behind the closed door.
"Fine" he grumbled opening the door slightly so I could see only one half of his unshaven face. "But close your eyes first" I smiled and done as he told me closing my eyes and standing waiting for his touch.
I soon felt his hands rest on my arm and softly pull me inside the room.
"Right open them" he whispered quietly in my ear and as I opened them I was left speechless at the sight in front of me.

-------
Ohhh so the baby's will be soon hehe

Sofia and Grace -girly time-

WHAT HAS SHADOW DONE ???

Whys she speechless ????

I'm still #1 OMG I LOVE YOU ALL

suggestions ?

Comment and vote

Love y'all xx

-------