Lies and wedding bells

Shadow escorted me into his office rather gently compared to the other times he'd handled me and asked me to sit.
I done as I was told and sunk my body into one of the plush chairs.

Shadow bent in front of me clasping my hands in his. His touch was so much tender than before but I still felt broken and disgusted after what I had just let shadow do to my body.
"No need to be ashamed lust is something we all must give into my dear" dammit I had forgotten he could hear my thoughts.
I could feel myself blushing and I attempted to free my hands from his grip but it was to no success.
"Grace I must ask something off you" Grace ? He'd just called me Grace he'd never done that. It had been so long since I'd been called by my own name and not slave.
"I need a special favour from you and in return I will spoil you with riches and most off all your freedom."
This grabbed my attention.
"My freedom I'd do anything for that Master." I stuttered.
"Good then it's settled" he smirked and let go off my hands and went to stand behind his desk. "You will be my wife and my queen"
"WHAT?" I screamed forgetting myself. "I will be no such thing I will not marry you for all the riches in the world." I hissed. I didn't care what he'd do to me for screaming at him I didn't care what punishment I would receive.
"Slave listen to me !" He boomed. "You will be my wife and queen for a matter of six months to please my father and in that time I will be granted my crown and In return you will gain riches and respect from myself and all vampires below us. By the end of the six months I will grant you your freedom if that is what you wish for and you will never see me again"
I couldn't believe what I was hearing he was offering my freedom in exchange for my hand in marriage well a fake marriage anyway.
Suddenly he was behind me caressing my lower back with his skilled hands. "And think Grace I will pleasure you and only you within our six months together. You my dear will be my equal my Queen. You will be magnificent." He whispered into my ear with such passion. "I know you liked the way in which I touched you. I could smell your desire and do you know what ?"
"What" I breathed out.
"I can smell that same desire now." He chuckled and let me go. I pulled myself together and looked up at him. "Please this is all to much master wouldn't miss Gabriella be a more suited choice she is a vampire of course"
"No" he bluntly replied.
I didn't ask anymore questions just nodded. "If your word is true and my freedom is what I will gain I will consent to your proposal" I attempted at sounding confidence.
"Good! We have a public engagement in two days and you will be accompanying me you will meet my father and introduce yourself as human and you will tell people that I shall be turning you myself on our wedding night. This shall not be happening you shall stay human but by then you will be crowned queen and there is nothing they can do then." He informed me and I nodded.
"Master if you'll excuse me I would like to retire to my room I didn't sleep much last night and I feel an illness coming on but I will not let you down at this function in two days I will not show you up" I told him I wanted to please him after all he was granting me my freedom I wished to stay on his good side.
He smiled a boyish dazzling smile "yes you can go to rest my dear and when you awake I will have a ring awaiting that pretty little finger" he was grinning and I didn't know why only days ago he hated the very sight of me did he not ?
I smiled slightly and dashed out the door and up the stairs throwing myself on my bed as my mind ran over and over the conversation we had just had.

Shadows POV
stupid stupid girl I thought to myself throughout our conversation. She was so gullible and easy to fool and all the crap about riches and freedom ohhh she was going to be disappointed when she came to realise nothing would change after we had said "I do" and I wore my crown.
It really is a pity how stupid humans are.

...,......
Wow I don't know if I like that chapter but let's hear your thoughts so both POV what do you guys think about all this fake marriage and shadows lies ?
Leave comments and votes means a lot !
I LOVE YOU ALL XX