On the beach

Unedited

Grace POV

I awoke curled up in the back seat of one of shadows fancy cars.
My body hurt everywhere but it was a nice sort of pain a reminder off something I had shared with the man I love.
"Morning" I heard shadow huskily say softly from the drivers seat in front of me.
I smiled and leaned over the seats pulling myself into the passengers seat beside him.
"Don't climb across my car Grace" he warned.
I poked him in the shoulder and whispered "and what are you going to do about it hmmm ?" I questioned.
"There is a lot I would bloody well do but I want to be at our destination by nightfall so it's going to have to wait" he smirked.
I giggled and crossed my legs playing with my wedding ring which sat so perfectly on my finger.
God how my life had changed within the passed months I had gone from complete shy social outcast with only a few friends to a Queen and wife.
I giggled and smiled softly and felt Shadow pull my hand into his own and bring it to his lips placing a soft kiss upon my wedding ring.
"I love you" he mumbled still keeping his eyes on the road.
I blushed with a quiet giggle and lay back against my seat closing my eyes and resting until we arrived at where ever we were going.
Hours passed of us driving talking about our future recapping our wedding and just sitting In peaceful silence when Shadow announced our arrival.
I gasped when I looked out my window we were at a beautiful little beach house right on the sand.
Shadow didn't even get time to open his own door before I took off by myself down the beach giggling and daring him to catch me.
Probably not the best idea when he's about ten times quicker than me.
I stood quietly on the beach and couldn't see Shadow anywhere I looked back to the car but no he wasn't there.
"Really funny" I shouted in the darkness and dug my feet into the sand.
I heard him growl way before I saw him but moments later he was on me pushing my into the sand and pinning me down.
I giggled and wrapped my legs around him placing a kiss to his
nose.
"Thank you for bringing you here it's beautiful" I told him honestly.
"I would do anything to make you smile Mrs Knight" he whispered in my ear then captured my lips whilst picking me up and carrying me inside never once pulling his devilish lips away from mine.

------/
Really just a short shit filler :)

Suggestions are welcome

I see people really want her to be pregnant well I can tell you I have an idea but it's going to lead to dramas

Ohh and people are saying they can't reach my other book and it's not showing up well here is the link
http://www.wattpad.com/story/15389786-the-colour-crimson

Love you all
Comment and vote xxx