Killer princess

Shadow POV

A few days had pasted since Grace gained the information about her parents death.
She hadn't mentioned it since and I don't think she was really ready to talk about it so I didn't bring it up.
Sitting in my study I sat reading old journal entry's from my ancestors and past kings before me.
Just as I put down my great grandfathers journal Sofia burst into the room gasping for air.
"Your majesty Miss is gone" she panted catching her breath.
"What the hell do you mean gone she was fine this morning she was asleep only an hour ago" I growled standing from my desk.
"Sir I went to feed her the blood you'd left frozen for her and she was sat upright her eyes blazing red then she took off she left the grounds I couldn't catch up with her" she whimpered.
Pushing past Sofia and left the house slamming the door behind me.
It didn't take long to pick up her scent but it kept coming and going she was moving fast.
The smell of blood was in the air and I knew exactly what had happened her cravings had taken over her mind she wasn't thinking rationally.

It didn't take long to come across the scent of fresh blood in the forest near by our home. I followed the smell until I found the source of the scent.
There she was lying passed out in the bushes covered in blood her pale skin shinning in the dim light of the wilderness.
Gathering her into my arms and carrying her bridal style and walked further into the woods to see the damage my little angel had caused.

And I found it a camp sight destroyed blood spattered everywhere. I couldn't help but wish I'd had the privilege of watching my Princess destroy and drain the body's which littered the camp sight all five of them were lying dead, lifeless and completely drained.
But I knew this couldn't continue she's have to learn to control herself or she would end up hurt if the council found out about their future queen being so wild and careless they'd plot to kill her and I sure as hell wouldn't let anyone else bring harm to my Grace.
Taking her back to the hidden palace behind the forest I placed her down on the bed and clean the blood from her face with a wet towel.
She looked so beautiful and harmless lying sleeping but inside she was becoming a ruthless killer which I couldn't let take over my innocent Grace she was fighting with two sides of a split personality something I struggled with myself.

Leaving her in peace with guards at her door just to make sure she didn't take off again I planned a surprise for her.
Tomorrow morning the royal dress makers were to arrive to fit her in preparation for our wedding.

/----/-----
Short chapter sorry
It's just a filler
Thanks to Lynnzy99 for the idea which was loosely used here
But we will be back to Graces POV tomorrow
What do you think will happen
Suggestions are welcome
Comment and vote
Love you x