Knight brothers

Unedited

Shadows POV

"You look your best naked wrapped in my arms" I smirked pressing a kiss to her forehead.
She giggled her cheeks turning a deep shade of dark red.
"Sleep my love I must go speak with my brother" she nodded and rolled over burying her face into a pillow.

Pulling on my jeans I left my wife to sleep whilst I found out exactly what my brother is up to.
I found him sitting reading some novel at his dinning room table.
"I could hear you fucking her from here" he hissed no bring his eyes away from his book.
"I wasn't fucking her she isn't a whore she is my wife." I growled pulling out a chair and sitting across from him.
"Shadow I don't want to argue I'm happy your happy truly I am" he smirked and looked up at me "and do you know why I'm so happy for you"
I nodded.
"You felt it too ?" He questioned his eyes searching mine.
"Yes you must have gone through a lot of pain to break such an old bond Blade I am in your debt" I smiled gripping his hand.
"You are not in my debt what I did was wrong I know that now hell I killed Gabriella for her god damn influence to go ahead with the plan"
He coldly stated pulling his hand away.
"You know Grace forgives you" I sighed and mumbled my next words softly. "I forgive you."
His eyes dilated with ice blue as he smiled slightly "I will not go against my family again"
"And I believe you. Do not disappoint your king" I laughed and stood "Ariana is here isn't she ?" His eyebrow raised at my question.
"You've got a wife now" he smirked.
I laughed and punched his lower arm " I never showed any interest in that girl she's far to....happy for me she's good for you" I smiled "don't fuck it up"
"I don't plan on it" he replied as he stood.
"You're welcome to stay as long as you like but keep it down next time" he smirked and walked away leaving me alone.
Returning to Grace she was sleeping softly. Quietly crawling into bed behind her I placed my hands upon her stomach.
A father I was going to be a father to not one child but two.
Pressing my palms a little harder against her stomach I could felt them moving slightly.
They were growing quickly and soon I'd watch Grace fall into illness and complete uncontrollable hunger.
I would protect her whilst she goes through the hard times to come.
Her body shifted under my touch as she rolled over to face me her eyes fluttering open.
"They move when you touch me" she whispered.
"Yes our kind react to their parents it's in our nature. Family is every to us" I whispered cuddling my face into her hair breathing in her beautiful scent.
" it just so happens you are now a part of the most important and respected family in our kingdom" I smirked and felt her wrap her arms around m chest.
" I adore you Grace"
she giggled "I love you more"
"Not possible" I smirked and watched her wriggle away from me closing her hand over my mouth.
"I do Shadow I love you deeply and now we share the responsibility of protecting two children" I could tell she was attempting no to smile but it wasn't working.
"Aren't you adorable" I smirked.
"I'm a grown woman I'm not adorable" she growled playfully.
"You my sweet are an adorable unresponsible defiant little girl" I smirked "but I love you and I'm so happy you came into my life" her eyes filled with tears.
"You are my life" she whispered causing me to gasp softly at her words.

------
Love y'all
Comment ?
Suggestions ?
Is blade lying ?
Comment and vote x