the slave market

A vampire slave
Graces POV
my eyes flickered open to complete darkness. Here I am lying in the dark on the cold ground with completely no idea where I am.

"She's awake" came a soft female voice from behind me. I sat up slowly unsure if I should turn to look or just act as if I'm still asleep.

"Hey new girl get up" came a different voice. Her voice was mean and filled with anger.

I slowly got to my feet and noticed my clothing were gone. I was naked !

How had this happened ?
Where am I ?
Who did this to me ?
So many questions flooded my mind.

Slowly I turned to where the voices had came from and there sat 4 girls of different shapes and sizes staring at me.
I suddenly felt very self conscious and tried to cover my naked body with my hand only to hear a laugh come from one of the girls.

She had dark hair and a beautiful tanned body. She looked like she'd been taken straight from a magazine. Her green eyes narrowed as she took in my appearance. "You won't last two minutes with a body like that" she laughed and stood up.

I winced at her comment about my body. I wasn't fat at all but I sure didn't have a body like hers. I'm about 5'5 pale and I have a few curves.

I tried to look as if her comment on my body didn't affect me but in truth it hurt my feeling a lot.
I stood still continuing attempting to cover my body and trying my hardest to gather the courage to speak.

"W..why am I here ? Where am I ?" I finally said. My voice was no more that a whisper I was surprised the girls even heard me.

"You're at the slave market. You're here to be sold in the blood trade" the older blonde woman said. Her words took a moment to sink in. Blood trade ?
What the hell was a blood trade ?

"Blood trade what's a blood trade. Why am I here. What did I do to deserve this ? I don't even know why I'm here" questions continued to fall out my mouth as I began to cry. Tears rushed down my face. I wanted my parents I wanted to go home.

I crumbled to the ground still crying when a bang occurred and a large metal door open and in walked three men.

Suddenly all the girls in the cell dropped to their knees heads bowed with their hands in their laps.

Scared and confused I looked up at the three foolishly thinking maybe I could convince them to let me go.

I stood to my feet still trying to cover my body with my hands.

"Please help me please" I begged the men stupidly thinking they'd help me.

Suddenly the blonde woman who'd spoke to me before dragged me down to my knees. "Are you stupid" she breathed in my ear as the men approached.

"Aw you wish for our help do you little one ?" One of them spoke down to me. Without warning I felt a kick to my stomach.
"Look at me when I'm talking to you girl" he growled.

I looked up tears pricking the side of my eyes "what's the matter little one don't you want my help ?"
I let out a sob as he dragged me to my feet.

"This one ! I will take this little bitch seems like she could use a strong master clearly she doesn't understand the rule we have in this society" I couldn't see the man who held me but I could fell his breath on my neck.

"Your majesty the girl is new. wouldn't you much prefer a more experienced girl. Layla for instance" the man pointed to the dark haired girl who'd made fun of me just moments ago.

"No i actually like the look of this one. Have her ready for me to take home within the hour"

"Yes your majesty"
then I was thrown back down. This couldn't be happening who was the man everyone was referring to as "your majesty" surely he couldn't be a king could he ?

I looked back over to the girls briefly. they all had a look of sympathy on their faces all except Layla who looked shockingly jealous.

I couldn't understand why she'd be jealous as I was led away, out the cell and into what I could only imagine as my new life in a living hell.

----------

Corny and vote
Ideas are welcome
Love you all x