We leave tonight

Graces POV

"I know how to help your majesty" came Ariana's small voice from the doorway.
I turned to look at her standing twiddling her thumbs and walking ever so slowly over to where I was lying in Sofia's embrace. She sat down at the edge of my bed and looked up her eyes dark and fearful.
"I know how to help but your husband wouldn't approve" she mumbles.
"Leave Sofia" I commanded in fear she would inform Shadow on what Ariana's was about to tell me.
She left quickly closing the door behind her. Ariana's sighed heavily and then took my hand in hers.
"The only thing you can do is seek the help of a witch" she whispered quickly as if it was a crime to say such words.
"A witch ?" I questioned "and is so wrong with my children why is one weaker" I sobbed.
"Because you are not pure born unlike His Majesty you are of human birth your body is wasn't ready to take on such a task" as she said these words I stood immediately finding clothes and stuffing them into a bag.
"Ariana you will take me to these witches. We leave tonight and no word of this to anyone not Blade not anyone"

(Sorry it's so short I'm setting up something with twists and turns in my head so it's short but it's been a long time nice to be back) x