Each others future

Graces POV

I was running in the depths of the forest I could hear my breathing and it was shallow. Screams surrounded me but I was chasing something tracking something down.
I darted through the forest avoiding trees and obstacles in my path. I was like an animal growling and picking up speed.
That's when I attacked my pray dragging her down with one swift movement and sinking my teeth in her neck.

I woke up screaming hysterically. Tears filled my sleepy eyes and I soon came to realise I was in Shadows bed but he was nowhere to be seen.
"Miss Grace you were having a nightmare" Sofia softly spoke from the door frame.
"Prince Shadow is away and has put me in charge of taking care of you" she smiled I felt Sofia was warming up to me and I hoped that maybe in time we'd become friends.
"Would you like to talk about your nightmare ?"
I took a long moment of thought before nodding. "If it's not to much trouble I wouldn't want to burden you with my childish dreams" I replied sleepily.
"Of course I'd like to hear them I wish to help you with anything that might be troubling the Princes Fiancées mind"
I giggled at her "you know as well as i do our marriage is to be fake and just for Shadows benefits"
She brushed my answer of and didn't respond but a small almost unnoticeable smirk pulled at the side of her lips like she knew something I didn't.
"Well then out with it what happened in your mind as you slept miss"
"Well I....I was running In a forest but I felt so powerful it's hard to explain" I stopped and looked at her frowning face and then continued on with my story " I was chasing something no someone and god the speed I felt myself going at was unreal but I didn't feel like me. I felt power surging through my body and then I tackled I a girl to the ground violently. Then I woke up" I finished my tale and glanced at Sofia who's facial expression was worrying.
"And what did this forest look like Miss Grace" she questioned
"Eh it was more like a meadow it was beautiful actually lush and green"
"And you say you ended up attacking the girl before you awoke"
"Yes that's correct"
"Did the powers almost feel unearthly like you could take on the world" she was growing more worried by the minute.
"Yes I felt like if I ran any faster I'd be flying" I replied.
By god you are both connected." She muttered.
"What ?" I questioned.
"You are important Miss Grace I knew what she said would come true even if I had to wait for you this long"
"Sofia what are you talking about" I was growing annoyed at her Riddles.
"I have so much to tell you Miss Grace but first you must promise me that nothing I say will be repeated to prince Shadow" she warned
"You have my word Sofia"
"Your dreams are not of yourself. You aren't the predator Miss Grace who you felt you were running through the woods was in fact Shadow you don't realise it but you can see into him when he isn't with you. Your nightmare was reality that was actually happening as you slept but you were there at the scene through The princes eyes" she explained
"How is that possible" I crocked out shocked at what shed told me.
"Because yourself and the Prince are connected. His mother spoke of this and that he'd connect with a human girl that his mate would be someone much weaker than him someone he'd have to learn to protect. The Queen knew how hard hearted her son could be but she knew the coldness would only grow after her untimely death so she struck a deal with a witch to make sure that Shadow wouldn't be alone in this world that he'd have a true love. She gave me the job of watching over her son until the day his mate would appear I had my doubts at first when I saw you.
You weren't exactly what I expected I thought I'd find a more compliant girl willing to be turned the moment she met him and would fall at her knees for him but you never did. You stood up to him, provoked him and awoke something in the Prince i've never seen since his mother past. The queen knew how powerful her son would be and she was not wrong Shadow had greatness in him and it is you who is destined to bring it out in him."
I felt faint at what she was telling me. I was the product of a deal with a witch to make sure Shadow had someone to be his. I didn't know how I felt about that. It was so much to take in.
My mate what even did that mean was I to fall in love with him because I think I'd already given into the fact I want him badly.
"He's connected to you and only an act of compassion can spark a royal connection I think it was you offering him your blood after what Blade did to him" she was speaking quietly to me know as if I was a small child.
"Only Royals can connect and I think your dream is your gift you can watch him from your sleep just like he can read your thoughts. Miss Grace the queen told me of you and I swore to her I'd protect both you and Shadow from losing each other."

Tears filled my eyes I wanted to hear no more of this madness I wanted to scream and tell myself it wasn't true but I knew it was I knew Sofia wasn't lying I could see it in her eyes.
I felt Sofia take my hands in her own "The Queen knew her death was drawing near and she knew it would break her children once she had passed but it couldn't be stopped. 'Her destiny was to die' she told me and I did not argue as much as I wanted to I didn't the Queen always knew what she was doing" she paused a sadness clouding her eyes as she spoke of Shadows mother.
"You must let him mark you for your own protection I know the prince wishes to wait till your wedding night but you must show him love Miss Grace because only you can tell him what I have told you I made a promise to the Queen no matter what I wouldn't pass the message on to him but only you. It's your duty to pass it on to him"
I gasped. "I am not ready to ......let him mark me i..I'm scared." She smiled reassuringly at my worry.
"Don't worry he cares for you to much to hurt you I'm sure he'd be gentle with you. Only hours ago he was speaking highly of you"
"What did he say" I felt a flutter In my stomach to hear he'd spoke of me.
"Ah nothing I should repeat but Miss Grace get some rest the Prince should be back within the next few hours"
She stood and as she was about to leave she turned back to me.
"Prince shadow knight is your future Miss Grace don't push him away" and then she left me to my own mind.

.....
WOW WELL KNOW WE KNOW WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO BRING THE TWO OF THEM TOGETHER OMG !!!
What did you all think ????
Is it toooo much ???
Grace and shadow are each other's destiny ?????
Sofia actually spoke more than two words :0000
Love you all
Comment and vote xxx