No heart beat

Shadows POV

I disposed of the humans body after leaving Grace to her sleep.
I'd never been so excited watching someone feed before she done it naturally with no remorse but she did now have pure royal vampire blood in her.
She was going to be fun to train I tell you that but I knew her humanity would be a problem. A few weeks ago i would have loved to have seen her humanity disappear but I think her kind heart and sweet nature real were the reasons I fell for her.
"Your majesty Miss Grace has awoke" i heard Sofia call from the top of the stairs.
Using my speed I was up there in no time to find Grace sitting up right in bed with a dazed look on her face.
"Princess you're awake" I called with relief taking her small hand in mine.
She looked at me shyly her face still stained in blood which made me want to push her down onto the bed and take her innocence right there but I restrained myself.
"You've been sleeping for almost a week and a half my love your body was changing during this time" I explained with a comforting smile.
"You were badly hurt by Gabriella and Grace i had to do it I had to change you before you died. I have search party's out for Gabriella and Blade they will not be getting away with harming you or" I stopped myself how was I to tell her what had happened to her parents.
"Grace" I pulled her into my arms and gave her a sympathetic smile. "Grace Blade injected deadly venom into your parents blood system I tried to save them god I tried I gave them so much of my blood to save them but nothing worked I couldn't bring them back like I done with you. Grace please forgive me I know the pain of losing a parent."
I looked down at her as her Icy eyes watched me "my mummy and daddy are dead" she whispered softly clutching at my arm.
I watched soft tears fall down her cheeks but I rubbed them away with my finger.
"Don't cry you are strong now, safe now" I mumbled into her ear trying to comfort her.
Watching her cry real did remind me of how young she was and how much older I was.
"I want them both to die I want them both brought her and I want them to feel the pain my parents felt" she cried into my chest.
"Grace don't you worry I will have them both brought to you to do as you please with soon very soon you will be my wife we will have a kingdom" I whispered.
I tried all I could to comfort her but nothing worked she just cried and cried and I let her.
Almost an hour past us Grace sitting cuddled into my side crying silently.

Gazing down at her I smiled comfortingly at her and contemplated if I should tell Grace about how I woke her but decided she had handled to much heartache for one day.
It felt odd holding Grace so close and not hearing a heart beating in her tiny chest.
Blood still stained her cheek and I ran my finger down her arm soothingly as she looked up at me smiling weakly.
I could smell the blood on her cheek and it triggered my hunger slightly leaning forward I licked softly over the hardened blood on her cheek removing it from her flawless skin.

She moaned lightly as I ran kisses down her neck softly distracted her from the news about her parents and it seemed to working.
I felt her grip my hips and pull me down on top of her. I knew she was only acting this way due to her new overwhelming cravings but I wasn't going to pass up this intimacy with my feature bride.
She clawed at my shirt in frustration and pulled it from my body running her little cold hands down my torso.

Grazing my teeth against her neck I sunk my fangs into her gaining a loud moan from Grace.
God I forgot how good she tasted she was my total weakness.
I felt her lips on my jaw softly biting at my lips.
I growled and fisted my hands into her hair sinking my teeth even further into her neck sucking the beautiful blood from her neck.
"Shadow" she moaned wrapping her legs around me and running her nails down my back.
"You've hunger" I spoke pulling away from her.
"I can sense it" she blushed up at me and wriggled from under me.
"Sorry" she mumbled fixing her hair I could tell she was embarrassed.
Nuzzling her neck I breathed in her scent and ran my tongue over my lips cleaning of Graces blood savouring the taste.
"You've nothing to be sorry for Princess" I mumbled holding her close to me.

------
Soooo it sort of got hot and heavy there but they seem to tease each other?
I'm so upset about graces parents but I didn't want them to play huge roles cause I feel to many characters can mess up a story
I think Grace actually is fighting with her humanity and her new vampire instincts
So I actually wanna know what you want to see in the next chapter I want to put it in as much as I can please five me idea cause it's your story too ! :) xx
Comment and vote
Love y'all x