Surrendering to passion

Unedited

Graces POV

"Shadow get off me" I giggled pushing at his chest.
"Your entire family is downstairs and your kingdoms media do you really think now is the best time to do this" I purred in between giggles.
"I think it's perfect timing" he smirked and pressed me harder against the door.
"I disagree please let us go down stairs for just an hour at least" I begged which received me a disappointed glare from my husband but he nodded.
"But only an hour" he warned "I will have no hesitation to pick you up in mid conversation with whoever has the privilege to talk with you and apologies in behalf of the fact I can no longer control myself if you run over that hour" he stated looking down at me with a smirk.
I glared at him playfully and linked my fingers with his as we left the confinements of our room to be greeted by smiles at the bottom of the steps.
It took me a moment to register that as we walked past people would bow and I truly didn't know how to respond I wondered if it would be polite to bow back but my question was soon answered by shadow softly whispering in my ear.
"No my bride you don't bow to them you are higher than them"
I gasped it still shocked me ever time he would answer a question that had been in my head and not out load.
"Ah she certainly makes for a beautiful Queen" I heard a voice from behind us which made me smile softly and lean into my husband a little more.
I felt shadow press a soft kiss to my hair and wrap his arms around me as his Uncle approached us confidently.
"It's an honour to see you again Mrs Knight" he beamed taking my hand and pressing a kiss to it.
I blushed slightly and smiled "it's wonderful to see you too" I replied softly keeping my grip on shadows hand who was in conversation with a woman who looked twice his age.
"Never did I think I'd ever see my nephew marry but clearly I have been proved wrong" Marcus smiled and then excused himself to find his own wife.
The time flew by as I spoke with all different people who congratulated us and complemented my appearance but someone who really caught my attention was Sofia she looked beautiful. Wriggling my hand out of Shadows I walked over to her smiling.
"Your majesty" she bowed but I stopped her by raising my hand.
"Please I'd rather you just called me Grace but Sofia you look spectacular I'm sorry I just had to tell you" I smiled still shocked at her appearance.
"Oh I am nothing in comparison to you the men can't keep their eyes of you" she giggled which caused me to blush.
"Yes well they'd better learn to keep their eyes off her" I heard shadow before and saw him then squealed as he picked me up bridal style and apologised to Sofia.
"You can't be serious" I gasped.
"I'm always serious when it's comes to you my dear" he replied whilst carrying me up the staircase in front of everyone.
Carrying me into our bedroom he placed me down on the black satin sheets and locked the door behind himself.
"No escape now" he smirked and strolled over to me.
"You look breathtaking Grace" he seductively whispered into my ear and began leaving hot wet kisses along my neck.
I sighed softly as he removed the crown from my head and placed it on the bedside table.
His kisses found my jaw and I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck bring him closer.
"I love you Grace Knight" he mumbled as his lips brushed against my own.
Our kisses grew from soft and playful to fierce and passionate.
I felt him run a hand up and under my dress connecting with the tops of my stockings and thighs.
"I want you" he mumbled softly against my lips which gained a moan from deep within me.
I felt Shadows free hand grip the laces of my dress and pull them slowly apart. The dress began to loosen and slip down my torso until it pooled around my waist leaving the top of my white corset on display.
Shadows eyes grew deep red with hunger and he pulled at the dress softly leaving the beautiful gown in a pool at the end of the bed.
I blushed as I felt him gazing at my almost naked body and looked anywhere but at him.
I felt him cup my face with his hands and force me to look at him. "Do not shy away from me" he ordered and I nodded in response.
"You are mine now truly mine you shouldn't feel distant when with me" he said so seriously it made me nervous.
I smiled softly at him unable to respond as he pushed me down softly against the pillows. Running my shaking hand over his expensive suit I attempted at pulling his jacket off then proceed to undo the buttons on his crisp white shirt.
Once the buttons were undone I watched his shrug it off his shoulder and it fell to the floor joining his jacket and shoes.
I was lying in my underwear as he hovered above me in just his trousers.
"Don't be nervous" he whispered running his lips along my collar bone as he rolled the stockings off my legs slowly.
I closed my eyes and let him strip me off my remaining garments slowly as he ran kisses all over my skin.
I placed my hands upon his chest and felt his smooth skin beneath my palms and watched him grown as I traced the abs of his torso until I reached the tops of his remaining items of clothing.
I myself was lying completely exposed to Shadows eyes I felt so venerable but I trusted him completely.
I struggled to unbuckle his belt but soon enough shadow took over and done it for me removing his remaining clothes quickly himself.

I gasped softly as his mouth over powered mine and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.
I felt his manhood against my thigh and shifted because of my shock.
I felt him smirk against my lips and nip at my tongue with his teeth.
"I can feel you nervous" he said but I still had no words to reply with so I just gazed at him wide eyes.
"The pain won't last long" he whispered and stilled me gripping my hips with his hands and that's when I felt him inside me.
I whimpered in pain and closed my eyes tightly holding Shadows shoulders tightly.
He stilled for a moment and let my body adjust to the new sensation.
He placed soft kisses all over my neck and whispered sweet nothing into my ear then he began to move slowly.
The feeling was like nothing I'd ever felt before the pain began to wash away and pleasure take it's place.
I began to rocked my hips slowly against his thrusts attempting to portray I knew what I was doing.
A feeling of great hunger took over my body and suddenly i dug my fangs into my husbands neck gaining a loud deep moan from him as his thrust become more forceful and quicker.
I sucked at his neck uncontrollably the feelings overwhelming my body.
Pulling my mouth away from him I felt my finish nearing and tightening my grip on his shoulder.
We both climaxed together as one and then shadows wait collapsed on top of me pinning me to the bed.
I burred my face into his neck and curled up against him pressing a kiss to his lips.
"I love you" I breathed softly and heard him respond to me with a triumphant laugh and I fell asleep within my lovers arms.

----/
Clearly I had absolutely no clue what I was talking about in that chapter there and I don't EVER think I will write a chapter like that against cause clearly I'm bad at it but y'all wanted one.
Soooooo what y'all think ?
Suggestions for new chapters
TCC will be updated this evening
Comment and vote
Love y'all x