Waking up the angel

Shadow POV

Unedited

Watching her sleep in my arms knowing she's forever mine brought a smile to my lips.
Grace was so strong so smart and grown up for her young age of seventeen.
Tracing the ring in which I had placed on her finger only days ago made me feel like I would never lose her again.
I had already lost one important loved one in my life and I'd be damned if I lost another.
No I'd protect my angel if it kills me I would do anything for her anything to makeup for the way in which is treated her when we first met.
I'd been a monster to her intimidating her and i enjoyed it greatly honestly I still enjoyed telling her what to do and watching her obey without question but now we are equals so I will have to grow out of my habits.
Holding her tighter I tucked a lose strand of hair behind her ears and shook her lightly.
"Wake up my queen" I whispered softy into her ear.
She grumbled and pushed at my chest which caused me to laugh at her dismissal.
"Please Grace wake up I have something to show you" I whispered once more in her ear and pulled her up into a sitting position.
She grumbled something about waking up but I ignored her and sat astride her hips.
"If you don't wake up this instant I will chain you to this bed and leave you here how does that sound ?" I warned and her eyes flashed open immediately.
"Well that got your attention didn't it" I mumbled running a finger down her jaw to her collarbone.
"You wouldn't do that to me" she giggled but was silence when I whispered darkly into her ear "try me" and stood up from the bed leaving her there shocked and bothered.
I returned to find Grace half dressed trying ever so hard to keep her eyes open.
"How come I've managed to get up and dressed and your still standing barely clothed" I question cocking my head to one side.
"You sir managed to keep me up all night" she shouted back whilst her cheeks turned a deep shade of pink and I heard her giggle softly.
"Such a beautiful sound" i mumbled and helped her pull her dress over her head.
"What ? My shouting ?" She questioned glaring at me through her reflection in the mirror.
I chuckled "no your laugh" I told her with a smirk and I watched her blush again.
I loved having that effect on her only a few words and she's turn as red as a rose.
Turning her round to face me I captured her lips with my own and felt her melt against me.
"We must go" I told her taking her hand and leading her to the front door.
"shadow I have no shoes on" she wined and I just scooped her up into my arms to silence her complaints.

It didn't take long to reach our destination at the top of the cliff not far from our small beach house.
I placed her down on the grass and sat behind her pulling her small frame against mine.
"What are we doing her Shadow it's still dark" she mumbled resting her head against my chest.
"I want to watch the sun rise with the woman I love" I answered honestly and felt her link her hands with mine.

-----
Just a small update
Tomorrow will be much longer do you want it in Grace or shadow No both answers please ???

Suggestions ????

Where and what do you think Gabriella and Blade are doing ???

Do you think there is a possibility Grace is pregnant ???

And IMPORTANT question now they are the king and queen do you think it will effect there relationship like shadow has ALOT of duets now so will Grace no see him as much ???

God I had my English exam today hopefully my pre done folio is ok so I can get marks in that and Close reading god I'm not sure and my critical essays well all I can say is I remembered my quotes but fingers crossed

Love y'all
Comment and vote xxx