Drink from me

Graces POV

The next day flew by quickly I never saw the prince once so I took it as he was giving me my space but I still went about my daily chores anyway.
Once I had finished cleaning the ground and second floor -which were the only two floors I was allowed to be on- I then took to sweeping the grand dinning room.
I'd never been in this room but it was the largest room in the house by far. I could imagine great balls and banquets taking place in these four walls and smiled to myself.
"Miss the master wishes to see you in your room please" I jumped at the voice which belonged to Sofie. "Please forgive me I didn't mean to scare you" she took the broom from my hand and began sweeping.
"I shall finish up here and you shall go to the master before he comes looking for you" I nodded without a word and scampered out the door to my room.
On entering I noticed a beautiful red dress which was long enough it reached the floor. I was shocked at something so beautiful and ran my hands softly along the neckline.
"Do you like it" I heard him say I couldn't see him but I felt him wrapped his arms around my middle.
"It's beautiful" I replied feeling uneasy with him so close. "Well then you will wear this Tomorrow night and you will be the most beautiful at the dinner" I could tell he was smirking and then he turned me around to face him.
"I have something else for you" rummaging in his pockets he pulled out a small black ring boxes and placed it in my hand. "You must wear this at all times during social gatherings I don't care if you wear it when it is just me that's a decision that is up to you but you must wear this at all times tomorrow evening." He's dominant tone had returned and he motioned for me to open the box. I pulled it open and was greeted by the most stunning ring I had ever seen. It was silver with a diamond centre and little emeralds that resembled the intense colour of shadows eyes running along the sides.
The prince took the ring from the box and slide it on my left ring finger. "Ahh it looks perfect" he then brought my hand to his mouth and kissed it.
He stood without another word and stroked my face. "I must go now but I want you to accompany me at dinner tonight" he smiled and waited for my response.
"Yes master I shall be there" I tried to smile as he responded with a smirk and then he was gone.
I took a great deal of time just staring at the ring on my finger. It was so beautiful and looked so expensive. Maybe I could sell it when I'm granted my freedom.
Oh freedom imagine everyone's surprises when I'm found what will I tell my parents would they even believe me if I told them I was sold in a blood market to a wealthy prince of vampires ? Surely they wouldn't but I'd come up with something I'd be a free woman.

The hours past and I found myself knocking on the dinning room door and being asked to enter. I was greeted by Shadow himself who gripped my hand and lead me to the top of the table. Nobody else was here to accompany us and I was oddly grateful for that.
Shadow pulled my chair out for me and I sat down my gaze on the many bits of cutlery in front of me.
"Tomorrow evening you will be expected to know how to act in front of the upper class" he spoke with so much authority it was clear he would be a respected king. "And this evening I will show you how to do that my dear" he then proceeded to show me which fork and knife to use for each different dish and what spoon to use for deserts and starters.
He really was a good teacher and I got the hang of it all right away. He was gazing at me as I ran over in my mind the order in which the cutlery is used again.
"Tell me about yourself Grace" he ordered and I looked up at him. "There is not much to tell master. I come from a hard working family and I was hoping to become an artist once I left school. I don't have.....I didn't have many friends but it never really bothered me" I could feel my voice trailing off and I just stopped talking.
The prince then laced his hand with my own and smiled. "You have me now no need for friends I will take care of you once you are my bride." He whispered so affectionately into my ear I almost believed him. "Ah still wearing the ring I see" he said running his thumb over it.
"It is very beautiful your majesty." I responded weakly. He smiled and pulled me to my feet.
"Our lessons are not yet over." He was smirking at me and I was becoming nervous.
"No need to be frightened I'm sure you will be brilliant at this." He then placed one hand around my waist and the other in my hand. "Put your free hand on my shoulder." He ordered and I done as I was told.
I then realised we were going to dance he was going to teach me to dance. Butterfly's erupted In my stomach and a shiver ran up my spine.
Embarrassed I whispered. "I do not know how to dance" he laughed softly "nonsense it's in a females blood the ability to dance it only take some practice." He was smiling and his emerald eyes were so beautiful that they won me over and I nodded.
"Firstly all you must do is follow my lead, don't let go of me and you will be fine." He then Proceeded to twirl me around the dance floor gracefully. I ended up stepping on his feet a few times but I began to get the hang of it after a while.
"That's it. You look like you've been dancing for years" he told me which boosted my confidence a little.
"Oh they will love you tomorrow you'll be the talk off the empire by the following morning." I didn't really like the sound of everyone talking about me but I just smiled in response.
Once we had finished at dinner I felt shadow take my arm and run his finger over his own bite marks. His eyes flashed black then red and I knew he was hungry. I found it odd that he never ate anything at dinner but I know see human food was not what he was craving.
He pushed my arm away from him and moved a few steps from my body. I was shocked he's never stopped himself from taking from me before and after an evening of him being so pleasant to me and giving me such a beautiful dress to wearing tomorrow I felt it was my duty to repay him.
I lifted the sleeve on my maids dress and walked over to him baring my flesh. "It's alright I want you too I grant you permission to feed on me."
He glared at me. "Permission I do not need permission if I wanted I could rip your head of this very moment." His response made me uneasy and I stepped back from him.
His voice then lowered " but I'm not going to harm you like that you are much to important to me." Then he took my arm in his hands and lifted it to his mouth.
"I thank you for this." He then sunk him fangs into my wrist and the pain lasted only seconds before the pleasure took over and I could feel myself giving into him. But then it was over and I was coming down from my high.
I opened my eyes to find myself being lifted by shadow and taken to my room in his strong arms. He left me on my bed with the covers wrapped around my body.
Tonight had been wonderfully I couldn't believe how the prince had treated me with so much respect and affection. I closed my eyes and let mind take over with dreams of Prince Shadow my master.

-------
Ohhhh sooooo was shadows affection all an act ????? What do you think ??? What do you think of grave allowing him to drink from her by her own free will
Comment and vote xxxxxx