The nightmares truth

Graces POV

Unedited
I was back at the ball in my beautiful red dress standing in the darkness of the hall shadow had left me in.
It would be an understatement if I said I wasn't scared of being alone at a ball filled with vampires but I trusted shadows words to come back to me when he'd finished whatever he'd gone of to do.
"Red really is your colour my dear" I heard from the shadows down the hall.
I couldn't bring myself to respond and just nodded running a sweaty palm up my other arm.
"Aren't you going to thank me my dear you should be showing me respect" I could feel he was now right behind me.
"After all I'm going to be your father in law in a matter of just a few months" it took a moment to register what had been said before I was thrown to the ground hitting my head of the wall.
I could feel a substance trickling down my body and the pain was unbearable.
I screamed so loud for shadow then realised I had been dreaming but I finally knew who was my attacker and I couldn't bare to tell shadow it was his own father.
I could feel his grip around my waist and I turned to see him watching me with a puzzled and confused look on his face but I could see the hints of anger in his eyes.
He knew of course he knew he could see everything I saw in my own head.
"He left you there for fucking dead" he mumbled and pulled me close.
I shut my eye and sighed."I believe it was because he thought you were lying like the other night he was intending to use me as bate but I can see he loves you very much" I spoke softly and run my fingers up his arm.
His expression softened and I smiled at him rubbing the sleep from my eyes.
"I will never let anyone hurt you again you will never be without me or a personal escort" he stated firmly.
The idea of having someone watching over me all the time was rather unnerving but I nodded I didn't want to displease him.
"Grace I must go today I have eh..." He trailed of but I knew he needed to feed his skin was paling and his eyes had turned the hungry red they did when he was hungry or excited.
I placed a delicate kiss to his shoulder and took a moment to think over what I was going to say before whispering in his ear.
"Drink from me my love I enjoy your touch" I whispered with a shaky voice.
It was true I did enjoy the intimacy that came with his general touches when he takes blood from me no in fact I craved it.
He looked down at me with a frown "Grace I don't know I vowed to protect you from now on what kind of hypocrite would I be if I was to bite you" he asked with a sharpness to his voice.
"I understand but I want you to shadows" I moved my hair away from my neck and whispered "I trust you now I trust you to take from me whenever you must I want to honour you this way"
My words seemed to spark something In him I didn't know if it was because I was asking him to bite me or that I told him I want to honour him but he pulled me closer.
He then placed soft wet kisses along my jaw line and down my neck.
I moaned at his actions and when he bit me it had never felt so good.
I could feel our connection and it was deep and meaningful. My body responded to him almost automatically as I wrapped my arms around his neck trying to give him more access to me.
He pulled away moments later my own blood staining his plump lips. His gaze was so intense that I felt a shiver run through my body. Shadow pulled my face to his and leaned his for head against mine.
"I can't wait to marry you to finally completely possess you" he breathed and then kissed me ferociously before disappearing leaving me alone with only his last words to think about.

-----
Is it to much ?
So it was shadows dad DUN DUN DUN we all knew it lol
But I think shadow is secretly super pissed even tho he's trying not to show In front of Grace
So his last words what did you think super cute and loving or on the creepy side
Love y'all
Comment and vote xx