Never run again

Unedited
Graces POV

"Of all the places you could have hidden you turn up at my brothers home curled up in the sheets of a bed which is not mine" he mumbled closing the door behind him.
His voice was so blank I wasn't sure if he was angry or happy to see me.

Suddenly he was on top of me pinning me to the mattress his eyes dark. "You will never put my child's life in danger again am I understood ?" He coldly whispered and it was clear he was furious.
"Children" I whispered softly gazing at my beloved.
"Children ?" He questioned losing his grip so I could sit up a little.
"Yes my King two children are growing within me" as I spoke his eyes iced over a colour they'd never turned before almost pure white.
"You hate me you hate us I heard you talking with your father" I whimpered attempting to push him from me.
Shadow growled and I felt him flip himself beneath me so I was now sat on his chest looking down on him.
"How could you say that" he growled up at me "I love you and I will love and protect our children once they enter this world. They will want for nothing my Grace" he whispered with passion in his voice and placed his hand softly upon my stomach.
"Forgive me my king" I whispered lowering my head in shame.
I felt him run a hand along my cheek "there is nothing to forgive you done no wrong but never run away from me again you are luck my brother has had a change of heart and saved you I don't know what I would have done if something had had happened to you" he boldly stuttered but I could hear the pain in his. Voice.
"Kiss me" I whispered tears streaming down my cheeks "please"

Running his hands into my hair he brought my lips to his softly. His kisses were filled with need and urgency.
I felt him pull me closer and run kisses up to my ear quietly whispering "I will never let you go again Grace you are a Knight now a Queen, a wife and soon to be the mother of my children" his voice was soft and loving.
"I will never run again my love" I assured him pressing soft kisses to his neck.

----
It's short sorry I've had big exams this week LONG update on both stories tomorrow I promise.

Suggestions ?

Comment and vote
Love y'all x