Tears and blood

Oh and here's what you have all been waiting for it's Blades POV

Blades POV

I left her lying there I could hear her crying from the other end of this damned mansion as I stalked toward my brothers room.
"Shadow Knight get up now !" I barged in to his room dragging him from his bed.
He stumbled to his feet clearly intoxicated as his little slut Gabriella crawled out of the bed wrapping the sheets around her body. Yes she was useful I guess but really she's the biggest whore going.
"What do you want little brother" Shadow slurred and that was it I'd had enough with his ungrateful, disrespectful and pointless existence. Rage took over my body and I flew at him in anger.
I was going to kill him I could feel Gabriella attempting to pull me of my brother but I couldn't stop myself from punching his smug face in.
"It should be me not you." I screamed as I continued to attack him. "I should be king when father abdicates Not you"
"Stop Blade stop" I could have continued assaulting him all night if it wasn't for Graces screams of protest.
I pulled away and turned to Grace she was stood crying makeup smearing her face.
And it hurt when she ran passed me to shadows side. She cradled his head in her hands and offered him her wrist which he took gladly suckling weakly like a child.
I watched as Gabriella's eyes burned with jealousy and rage but she just exited the room still wrapped in her sheets.
I could take no more of this and I too left the room leaving Shadow and Grace behind.
"Gabriella wait" I cried after her.
"What" she growled.
"I know you want rid of her"
"And what's it to you"
"You know we could always work together as one" I took her hand softly and ran my fingers along her skin.
"If we get rid of them both I'd be the future king and you my queen ....if you help." Her eyes widened at my words. " I know that's what you want. To be Queen isn't it" i whispered into her ear.
"A beautiful woman like you would be a perfect queen"
I has certainly got her attention because she was forcing her body against me.
"Yes I do Blade." She smirked
Oh how easy it was to get this girl to do what I needed I'd get rid of shadow and clean Graces blood keeping her for myself as a reward.

I lead Gabriella out the house and I could tell I was in for a night of false passion with her.
I know had an accomplice in my plans of eliminating my big brother and i would stop at nothing to succeed.

......
O.M.G
What y'all think ?
Is it to much ?
I might delete this chapter ?
But ohhhh blades as much as a lier as his brother
PLEASE MAKE SUGGESTIONS
Comment and vote
Love you all
X