Heart break

Graces POV
Unedited

Letting the incident with Ariana slide I went about my day relatively normal.
Shadow had disappeared on me back to his study where he seemed to spend more and more time in each day I knew he had to of course he was a King now but still I couldn't help but miss him being by my side every moment.
Curling under the covers of my bed I closed my eyes and imagined what it would be like when our little children arrived. A smile had been permanently attached to my face ever since the first movement I felt from them.
"Your Majesty" I heard mumbled from outside my bedroom door.
Opening my eyes to the sudden disturbance I yawned and bid them entrance from the comfort of my bed.
"Oh Sofia" I smiled and removed the covers which I had burred myself under.
"I just came to give you a look over see how everything is doing" she smiled and sat herself down beside me.
I truly did love this woman she was so good to me and my unborn children her kindness warmed my heart.
I shuffled towards her and lifted the bottom half of the baggy T-shirt I was wearing so she could get access to my ever growing stomach.

I watched her closely as she placed her hands upon my belly and pressed gently against the skin.
The smile she had only moments ago seemed to disappear as she pressed her hands a little harder against my stomach.
"I can only feel one" she mumbled and moved her hands more to the left "well I can only feel one awake and strong but..." She paused and pulled her hands away.
"Sofia what are you talking about ?" I questioned worry filling my mind.

"My Queen it is nothing I'm over reacting" she smiled but I knew it was forced"
"Sofia please for the love of god tell me what is wrong" I replied my voice shaking.
"It's nothing I'm sure off it but it was I could only feel one strong being the other..." I watched her eyes dart to my stomach "the other is there but very weak" she whispered.
I was confused to say the least. How was it even possible for a vampire child to be 'weak' for crying out loud Shadow had me feeding almost four times a day.
"What does this mean Sofia ?" I sniffled the worst flooding my confused mind.
"I wish I knew my Queen but I do not" she whispered sadly and took my hand squeezing it as tears filled my eyes.
Burying my face into Sofia's shoulder I let my tears fall free to
then suddenly hear from the doorway of the room "I know how to help your majesty"

----
I'm sorry exams are over but this is the shortest filler ever I have ideas I just need a few fillers so I can get there
IM BACK TO MORE UPDATES LIKE ALL THE TIME AS OF THURSDAY

Soon I will be editing the full book so people will stop moaning ;)

Who do you think said they'd help at the end ? Is it a new character ? Is it someone we know ?

Sooooo the child :( which baby do you thinks weak the boy or the girl ?

What do you think shadow will do ?

Will Grace tell shadow about the child's weakness ?

Answer the questions please :)))

Comment and vote

Love y'all x