Forgivness

Grace POV

I left shadow last night sleeping in bed peacefully yes I was scared of the way he treated me but I kept my head held high.
A huge mark had formed on my arm where shadow had grabbed me but I covered it with a jumper and went to the stables.
I felt at peace out there with nobody to bother me.
I spent around an hour just talking to the horses, I didn't have many people to talk to here but Sofia.
I obviously had Shadow as well of course but that wasn't what I wanted I needed someone who wasn't going to intimidate me like shadow or treat me like Sofia does as if I'm the lady of the house which made me feel rather uncomfortable.
Leaning back I knew I was being watched I could sense he was near. turning to find Shadow leaning against the stable door sun glasses covering his eyes and a cigarette perched in between his perfect lips. He looked every inch like the bad boy he was.
"I didn't know you smoked" I whispered keeping a safe distance between us.
"Only when I'm agitated. Which seems to be a lot recently" he grumbled rubbing his temple.
"I could smelled the alcohol of you last night Shadow it's not good for your health you should stop it before you become addicted" I edged closer to him but he just continued to ignore my warning and took a drag from his cigaret.
"I'm dead Grace I was born fucking dead my heart doesn't beat I'm a fucking vampire nothing can endanger my health and you god damn know that so don't act like a saint" he growled at me and removed his sun glasses revealing his bloodshot eyes.
I gasped softly and placed my warm hand in his cold one.
"You shouldn't be so negative about yourself your heart might not beat physically but that doesn't mean it's not there" I whispered which caused him to look down at me his eyes softening.
"I didn't mean to hurt you last night I...I wasn't thinking straight" I cut him of with a soft quick kiss to his cheek.
"I forgive you" was all I could say to him.
"Yeah well maybe you shouldn't be so forgiving Grace it's one of your flaws" he said coldly and then moved a step away from me blowing a puff of cigarette smoke into my face causing me to cough.
"That's gross" I said whilst coughing but then felt his presence behind me.
"I want you to do something bad for me Grace" he whispered holding the cigarette in front of my face. "Smoke it" he mumbled into my ear seductively.
I wanted to refuse but on the other hand his presence made me feel wonderful so I took I the cigarette in my hand and looked at it for a long moment.
"I'd rather n..."I mumbled but was cut of by shadow grumbling "do it"
One puff couldn't hurt right ? I thought and held the cigarette to my lips and attempted to inhale and just ended up chocked at the realisation it wasn't a cigarette.
"Shadow that's drugs how could you let me smoke that" he just laughed at my reaction and then smirked at me.
"It's not going to fucking kill you and you were pretty bad at it Grace" he laughed took the roll from my hand and took a drag.
"Just like that it isn't hard" he purred and blew more of it into my face softly but this time I ended up inhaling what he'd exhaled.
Realising what I'd done and being totally ashamed i had even let him near me with that stuff I coughed and turned away from him.
"Come on girly don't you want to please me I distinctly remember you telling me you lived for it" he purred into my ear with every intention of provoking me.
"God I hate you sometimes" I muttered.
"Hmmm I wouldn't keep saying that my little Grace I'm not exactly stable at the moment" he whispered from behind me but then appeared in front of me "as we both know from last nights actions" he then picked me up and flung me into the passenger seat of his fancy black Car.
God he was so spoiled he had everything from bloody palaces to fancy god damn sports cars.
"Where are we going ?" I mumbled watching out the window as we left what i had now come to call home.
"I'm taking you somewhere princess we have things to sort out" I replied retuning his sun glasses back to his face.
Almost an hour past till Shadow spoke to me again.
"Grace I really am sorry about last night" he spoke keeping his eyes on the road.
"When I'm high, drunk whatever I really don't know what I'm doing I used to get high all the time my father hated it and Blade was basically the perfect son I couldn't take it anymore so that's why I left. That's why I don't live in my family home but alone. I like being alone" he told me softly never turning to look at me directly.
"I've already forgiven you Shadow let's forget about it and move forward" I whispered back then remembers Blades phone call.
"Blade called to talk to you but you weren't in so he left a message. He told me to tell you that you had better remember your old deal or if you didn't remember to remind you that what is yours is also his"
I watched him tightened his grip on the wheel but he never responded so I thought it best to leave the subject alone.
"We're here" he mumbled almost half an hour later it took me only a few seconds to take in the surroundings before recognising where I was.
I was home. This was my house we were sat outside, god he'd brought me home to see my parents my old life before shadow before any of this.

"Yeah but Grace don't get excited we are here for a reason." He then took my hand and whispered. "This will be your last time seeing them my Grace I've got to make them forget you which is why I had Sofia mix together a forget venom which will help them forget you." He was whispering softly and I could feel the tears spilling down my face.
"It's for the best" he whispered to me and then placed a kiss to my knuckles.
"I thought you'd like to see them one last time" he then let me go and we both exited the car.
He gripped my hand tightly as we walked down the little path to my once beloved home.

.........
Sooooooi I'd love it if people actually started responding to some of my questions it really helps when you all do I love it when you do.
So we now know another way shadow lets of steam and a little why he left home and lives alone.

I can see his cockiness returning ! But some of you wanted that so I'm going for a more sweet but cocky loveable shadow cause he still is a bad boy. Do you like that or ?

What do you think of his temper retuning a little ?

Grace is growing in confidence a little !

And awwww graces parents ?????

And OMG what do you thin blade means by his message to shadow ???????

Please answer
SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME
LOVE YOU ALL
COMMENT AND VOTE X