Chapter Thirty Four

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR. 

"Good afternoon professors and student body. My name is Sean Miguel Orquijo, and I am running for Auditor. Dedicated.Responsible. And Enthusiastic. These are three words that describe me, and three reasons why you should vote for me.Thank you :D "

Nandito ako ngayon, nakaupo sa gitna ng stage kasama ang whole member ng organization namin at kasama ang karibal naming partida.Anyway, yung nagsasalita, si Sean yan.Pati pala sa pag iintroduce, otnis pa din haha xD Ay amg sama ko-_-

"Mr. Abedejos, Mark Jaycel in front of you. Running for treasurer. Strong-minded, hard working, determined, and dependable are characteristics that I can guarantee everyone who is running for student council has. All of these candidates can take on the responsibility of leading as well as contribute to our university as a whole. As treasurer, I promise to work hard in order to lead our school to a successful and fun year. My intentions are the same as yours, to have fun sure, but also to be able to hold responsibilities and stay on top of the demands of our school. And I know, I know that if chosen, I will take this responsibility in order to fulfill that intention. Remember to vote in the best interest of your class, remember to vote for whom you think the best candidate is, and remember to vote for Mr. Abedejos, Mark Jaycel. Thank You! "

Yung organization na namin ang nag iintroduce ngayon at maya-maya, turn ko na. Medyo kinakabahan nga ako ee, pero syempre hindi ako patitinag. Eto talaga ang gusto ko ee, ang mag serve sa aking university. 

"Hello students, I'm Sheila Venice Garcia and I am I am seeking your support for Student Council Secretary. Many may not realize the importance of the secretary, but it is in deed an important job. This person is responsible for documenting what occurs and decisions that are made. The secretary is the keeper of records and create history. Do you realize that as secretary, what is recorded will live past all of our time here. I believe that service is important and ask that you vote for me as secretary - the recorder of the truth in creating history. Thank you "

Atsaka, marami na akong sacrifices dito, ngayon pa ba ako susuko? Marami ding naniniwala sa kakayahan ko at nagchicheer sa akin na kaya ko to, bakit pa ako panghihinaan ng loob? 

"Every university needs a good IVP. So I am Jommel Ivan Soria, I'm applying to be the Vice President Internal of the Supreme Student Council. I am determined and will work to my greatest potential to make this year the most memorable year ever, for it is my last year as well. It is the job of the Vice President to help the president and it is both our jobs to represent the fellow students. I will take this job seriously and do it to the best of my ability. I am not afraid to voice my opinions or stand up for what I believe in."

Iisipin ko na lang yung mga positive na sinabi sa akin nina mama, Angge, Axcel at iba ko pang taga suporta para magtagumpay ako. Ah syempre pati din panata sa Dyos :) Ano ba yan, parang first time ko naman to kung kabahan ako! Ay teka, si Mel na pala ang nagsasalita ngayon, isa na lang turn ko na. 

"Good morning everyone. I am Theo Alfonso, I'm here neither for fame nor for excellence. I'm here to serve you and our beloved university. Hello Students and Teachers,I'd like to welcome you all today, a day of momentous importance, to give a final address to the Student Council as candidate for the office of Vice President.." 

At ayun! Si Theo na ngayon ang nagpapakilala. Habang nagsasalita siya, napatigil muna siya saglit at tumingin siya sa likuran. Yung sa bandang pwesto ko kaya ngumiti ako sa kanya. Kung tinatanong niyo kung galit pa ako sa kanya, hindi na. Totoo naman na mas mabigat ang kasalanan ko sa kanya kaya kung may dapat na magalit sa amin, siya yun.