The 'Talk'

Blake's POV

"Amber..." I walk down the stairs. Amber has been home for about a month or two now, and she's regained a lot of her strength.

"Yeah babe?" I walk into the kitchen to the smell of bacon, and plop onto the bar stool.

"Can we talk?" she shuts the stove off and sets a plate down. She wash her hands.

"Sure babe, what you wanna talk about?" She sits across from me and smiles.

"The baby..." she stopped and weakly smiled at me.

"There's nothing to talk about baby... She's gone" her voice cracks a little on that last part.

"Yes there is babe. I wanna talk about what we do next" she raises her eyebrow at me. "like, do we have another baby or do we wait? Like, what do YOU want to do..."

"Well, I want to have a family, I really do... but I don't know if it'd be to soon. Like, do you think its to soon?" she talks with a very serious tone.

"Well, I don't know if I'll ever 'get over' this" I air quote 'get over' "but, I'm willing to try again... It's your call."

"Oh, okay... well I'm gonna think about it for a while longer."

"And I'm cool with that, just let me know"

*about three months later*

"I'm ready" were the first words out of Amber's mouth when she walked in the door. No 'hi', no 'hey baby', just 'I'm ready'.

Amber's POV

"Ok, let's go then..." He stood up and held out his arms. I dropped my bags and ran up to him. Within seconds my legs were around his waist, arms around his neck, hands running through his hair, and my lips on his.

As I kissed him, I felt him grab my thighs and run his hands up to my ass. He squeezes it lightly, and I giggled into our kiss. He slowly carried me upstairs. I began to kiss down his neck, as I ran my hands down his back to the waistband of his basketball shorts.

When we got up stairs he tossed me on the bed. We both stripped down of our clothes, and he crawled onto the bed. He kissed from my naval all the way to my lips. He grabbed my hips and slammed into me.

"Uh! Blake!" I scream in agonizing pleasure. He just laughs and goes in and out slowly. I claw at his back, until I can't take it any more.

I flip us over and straddle his waist as I begin to ride him. I felt him squeeze my ass as I hip rolled faster. I bit my lip and leaned down towards Blake, and begin kissing his neck.

"Don't stop babe..." I mumbled into his neck; even though I was on top, he still remained dominant. "I love you Blake"

"I love you to baby girl..." With that everything went black and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. The only thing I heard was Blake and I screaming a rainbow of words as we climaxed at the same time.

*about 3 months later*

I've missed my 'text message' from Mother Nature, for the past two and a half months. I know I'm pregnant, I just don't show the symptoms for some reason.

I took a test and it said positive, I've only told Calls but I don't want to tell Blake just yet.

Blake's POV

"Damn! I got a hott ass wife!" Amber looks gorgeous. She's wearing a white dress, form fitting, boy friend style neckline, t-shirt length sleeves, and a slit all the way up her left thigh. With some Silver red bottoms, and her hair curled onto her right shoulder.

"Shore do!" she kisses my cheek and laughs "And thanks. I'm glad it looks good, barely fits..."

"What? But you just bought that like a month or so ago?" I shake my head as I open up the door for her.

"Yeah, I know"she goes to walk out the door, but I grab her wrist and pull her back.

"Is everything alright baby?"

"Mhm, I'll explain later..."

"Ok. You do look beautiful though..." I kiss her lips lightly and she smiles and we walk out the door.

*at the GQ event*

When we got to the event not a whole lot of our friends were there, but that's alright.

I've noticed Amber is only drinking sprite, or water. Which is odd, cause normally she'd be drinking a Piña Colada, or some sort of Daiquiri.

"C'mon babe, lets go home..." I grab Amber's hand and we begin to walk out. Until we are bombarded by reporters in the parking lot.

"Amber! Did you gain weight?!"

"Amber! Lookin a little big lately, mind tellin us why?!"

God! Can't they just ever leave us alone. I look around for my car, when a very drunk Callie walks up on the scene.

"I know why she's fat!" she slurs her words as she swishes her glass to the reporters. They all turn her way. "She's pregnant!"

"What? Amber's not pregnant!"

Amber pulls me towards her and whispers in my ear. "Actually, I am... Surprise...?" she smiles at me and I laugh. I push the photographers away, and we jog to the car.

"Is that why your dress didn't fit?" I say as I shut my door.

"Yeah..." she kinda laughs.

"How far along are you?"

"About three months... I have a doctor appointment tomorrow, if you wanna come."

"I'd love to baby girl..." I grab her hand and kiss it as I pull out and head home.