Change of plans

Blake's POV

After I cleanup I put on some grey Nike basketball shorts. I go to put on my shirt when I her my phone ring. I toss my shirt on the bed and answered the phone.

"Hey AJ wassup"

"Nothin, but I'm gonna have to give you a raincheck. Me and Callie are gonna head out to the club early."

"Oh, ok" I sigh I was really looking forward to hanging out with her. "What club are you going to?"

"Avalon... why?"

"No reason... I'll see you later"

"Okay, wait? what?"

I rip of my swing shorts and throw on some faded blue jeans, a grey and white striped v-neck, and some black and grey Jordans.

Amber's POV

"Okay that was weird..." I say as I walk into my room to find Callie in my closet sifting through my dresses.

"What was weird?" she says as she pulls out a long sleeve purple dress that stops at her mid-thigh.

"Blake asked what club we were going to and said he'd see me later..." I say scratching the back of my head.

"Oh, well you know what that means..." She says as she puts on some Black pumps.

"What, that I have to dress nicer then I was gonna..."

"Yurp! Here... put these on while I go do my makeup..." She says as she hands me a dress and some shoes.

"Well thanks! It's like I have a personal stylist as a best friend..." We both laugh.

I walk out of the bathroom and she's at my makeup station... "Damn girl!" I was wearing a very fitting black shoulder dress that stops right below my ass, with grey pumps.

"So. Your point is?"

"C'mon girl! Finish gettin ready so we can go..."

"I'm goin I'm goin..." I say as I begin to apply my foundation.

__________________________

Amber's POV

So we pull up to the club and we walk towards the back door and I see Blake in line. "Hey I'll be right back... wait for me?" I say to Callie as I walk towards Blake, I see her put her hand on her hip but I keep walking.

"Did you follow me here?" I say as I grab Blake and pull him out of line.

"Man I was next..."

"I don't care... I'll sneak you in the back with us, if you answer my question..." I begin to pull on his arm.

"Yes, what's wrong with that?"

"Nothin now let's get inside..." I grab his hand and pull him towards the back door. Once we get inside Callie and I immediately rush to the bar, as Blake follows behind (his hand still in mine)

"A Cherry Daiquiri for me, a Bloody Mary for her, and he'll have..."

"I'll have a whiskey on the rocks..."

After our fourth or fifth drinks Callie yells "BODY SHOTS!" Everyone screams.

Blake yanks off his shirt and sweeps a table clean. He lays down and Callie drags me over and point to his perfectly sculpted abs. As she pours on the vodka, I see Blake looking at me with a seductive grin..