Sweet love

*sweet love*

Amber's POV

Blake and I just had out five year, but we didn't celebrate because we didn't have anyone to watch Josh. He's gonna be four soon! I can't believe it; and invade you were wondering, no me and Blake did not have another baby, yet.

"Babe you okay?" Blake asks as he puts his hand on mine.

"Yea, I just am gonna miss Josh. I've never been away from him so long." I quickly wipe the year forming in my eye.

"It's okay babe," he kisses my hand "it'll be fine, just one week." I smile and thank him "We're here" we board the private plane and within minutes we're off to paradise. (aka a private island in the West Indies; Blake has a time share with DJ)

*on the island-in the master of the beach house*

As soon as I check my phone, 20 texts, 10 missed calls. All from Callie. "Hmm, better call her." Right when I say that my phone rings again; Callie.

"Hello"

Blake's POV

When I walk in the room Amber's on the phone. I go towards the window, when suddenly she jumps up screaming. I've nearly shit myself, damn she's crazy. She eventually calms down and gets off the phone.

"Who was I-" before I can finish she jumps on to me and squeezes me tight.

"Callie's pregnant!" we both separate and dance around singing 'Callie's prego!' When she suddenly stops and sits down against the bed. "Callie's pregnant" she said it almost like she was sad. Next thing I knew she curled up into ball crying.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I sit next to her and she immediately accepts my hug and sobs into my chest. "Baby, what's wrong?" I pull her off my chest and wipe her tears.

"Callie's having a baby" she whispers "Meanwhile mines about to turn five" she says a bit louder.

"Oh" I drag it out for a minute "I know what's wrong." She looks up at me and sniffs. "You want another baby" she smiles and giggles at me. I stand up and reach out my hand. I pick her up and kiss her speaking in between. "If it's *kiss* a baby *kiss* you want, then *kiss* it's a baby you'll get *makeout*" she laughs into the kiss as we fall onto the bed.

"Wait, let's make this one interesting" she says as she pushed me off. I sit on the foot of the bed.

"Girl I just wanna see you strip, right now cause it's late, babe" the beat comes out clearly and I laugh.

When I look up I see Amber walking towards me, unbuttoning her shirt; revealing her black and nude lace bra. She comes over and straddles my waist. She flips all her hair to one side and begins kissing/sucking on my neck. I moan when she hits my sweet spot and I can feel her grin on my neck. She stops and smiles before she began kissing my lips.

"God damn you sexy! God damn you sexy! Girl I just wanna see you... Pants, shirt, you can take it off. Panties, Bra, you can take it off-" the song continues as she grinds against the bulge in my pants. We begin to undress each other and we fall back onto the bed.

"Babe, don't tease" I moan as she continues to grind on me (note that I still have boxers on) She just laughs and continues. I want to take over sooo badly, but hey. If she wants the baby, she can make it. "Babe, plea- ugh Amber!" I moan her name as she jumps onto me.

She rides me slowly, and I squeeze her hips from extreme pleasure. She groans in pain as I squeeze her hips. I can't take hurting her so, I flip us over. "But, babe-" I kiss her passionately.

"I don't want to hurt your beautiful hips" I say as I let my hands roam her body as I pick up the pace. After what seems like an eternities of making sweet love, we both call it a night. We lay in the bed.

"Babe?" I hear her quietly say.

"What's up" I kiss her head.

"Let's sleep in a hammock" I smile at her and realize that we're still butt ass naked.

"Okay, but we have to put some clothes on or we'll get a fine" she laughs and throws me boxers as she throws on my shirt and slips her underwear back on.

"Ah!" she laughs as I scoop her up. She kisses my cheek and leans her head on my chest, as I walk us to the hammock.

"I love you" I say as we lay down under a blanket on the hammock. She smiles and kisses my lips sweetly.

"I love you to" she says before laying back on my chest. We fall asleep just like that, under the beautiful night sky of the West Indies.