Expansion pack

Blake's POV

When Amber told me she wanted to talk about 'filling an empty room' I didn't know what to think. I was overwhelmed with happiness, excitement, and fear.

"Seriously?" I said with a confused smile.

"Yeah, I mean it's only been a couple months. But truly, it's been longer..."

"Yeah, I get what your saying... I'm ready when even your ready baby, you know that." I say as I kiss her cheek.

"Well its almost October... So the baby would be here a little at the end of the next pre-season..."her smile went crooked when she realized she'd be out the whole 2014-2015 season, due to pregnancy; Then the whole preseason to take care of the baby.

"If it's what you want, you got it... You just let me know when to make a move" we both laughed at my statement. She kissed my cheek and got up.

"I married a dork..." she said.

"And you love this dork!" I held my arms out and smiled cheesily. She laughed and hugged me tightly as she fell on top of me. We both laughed and got up.

"C'mon" she held out her hand as she got up. "lets go to bed." I grabbed her hand, but instead of getting up I pulled her down.

"Lets sleep on our new couch." I smiled as I lied down, with Amber on top of me. I pulled a blanket off the top of the couch and tossed it over the both of us.

"I love you baby girl" I say as I kiss the top of her head.

"I love you to Blakey boo" we both laugh at her cheesy nickname, and fall asleep.

*a couple days later*

"Hey Blake!" I heard Amber shout as she came back from the store.

"Yeah babe?" walked down stairs and she was sitting on the kitchen counter, snicker bar in hand.

"I think I'm ready" she says as she hands me a piece of the chocolate bar.

"You sure?" I say as I shove the chunk of chocolate, carmel, peanut, deliciousness in my mouth.

"110% babe" she says as she gets up and tosses the wrapper in the trash. I sneak up behind her and wrap my hands around her waist. She grabs my hands and turns around. Next thing I knew her legs were around my waist, arms around my neck, hands entangled in my curls, and lips connected to mine, moving I'm sync.

I grab her legs and carry her up the stairs. I toss her on the bed as I remove my shit, she shimmies out of her skinny jeans and removes her top. we toss our clothes and jump onto each other.

She rubs up an down my back slowly as I unclip her bra. As I admire her gorgeous body, I feel her tugging at my boxers. So I stand up and take them off, and she does the same with her bright yellow boy shorts.

I lay on the bed and she settles herself on top of me. I gasp a little as she rides me slowly. I flip us over and pound into her.

"Ugh Blake! Don't stop! Ahh god!" she just mumbles on, which turns me on for some reason.

"Say my name baby" she says flipping us over and begins to ride me.

"Ugh!" all I can do is groan as I arch my back in pleasure.

"Say it for me Griffin"

"Amber Lynn! Ugh!"

"Say my whole name"

"AMBER LYNN GRIFFIN!" we both reach our climax and spit out explicatory words. Once we come down from our high she rolled onto her side and looked at me.

"What?"

"I'm so glad to finally here you say that." she says as she kisses my cheek. I pull her waist closer and kiss her head.

"Me to" we both fall asleep in each others arms.