Wing Men and Women

Blake's POV

"So you kissed her?"

"No DJ, I hugged her lips..." I say sarcastically. "Yes I kissed her..."

"What do you think that means?"

"I don't know?"

"Do you like her? Huh? Huh?" DJ starts pulling at me like a little kid.

"Well, I honestly don't know."

"How do you not know?!" DJ wopps his head around.

"I mean we've been friends since high school... I just don't want to lose her when I do somethin' stupid." I say slump?ing my shoulders forward.

"Oh, so you scared of rejection?"

"Well yes. I mean no." DJ raises his eye brow at me. "Man I don't freakin know..."

"Awe! Blake's got a crush..." he says poking at me again.

"C'mon man... I gotta get Amber's birthday present."

"Oooo... Y'all got plans for her bday party?"

"Ya, was gonna take her to DisneyLand. Did you know she's never been?"

"What kinda person hasn't been to DisneyLand?!" DJ shouts.

"People like her apparently. Then we gonna hang at her place. Do you come?"

"Man I don't wanna be a third wheel..." DJ sighs.

"You won't... I'm inviting her friend Callie."

"Ok, I guess I'll go..."

"Kool"

__________________________

About a week later (Amber's bday)

Amber's POV

Ok, so today's my birthday. Yesterday me and Callie had a girl's day. Shopping, movies, gossip, etc.

"Ok, so Blake said to wear casual..." Callie says as I unlock my door and throw my bags down.

"Ok, I'll go get dressed." I say as I walk upstairs into my room.

"No! You're gonna sit right there." she says throwing me on my bed.

"Are you my designer today?"

"No, I have to pick my outfit to..." we both laugh.

Once we are dressed and ready Callie and I look HOTT! Callie is in some black booty shorts, a Minnie and Mickey graphic tee, white converses, and a messy bun.

While she's got me wearing red high waisted booty shorts, a plain white v-neck, black and red Jordans, and aviator Ray Bans. I willingly curled my hair.

"Damn we look hot..." She says as we look in the full length mirror. she snaps a pic and puts it on Instagram.

"Ready to go?" I say as I grab my keys.

"Do I have a choice?" She says sarcastically.

"Haha, not really" I start the engine and we head to Blake's house. I wonder what we're doing today.