Final Destination Pt. 2

Amber's POV

I take about a thirty minute shower and look through my bag to see what Blake packed, besides the new dress. I laugh to myself he packed my Chanel V perfume and my Pink Victoria Secret lotion. I lotion up and put on my strapless lace bra, and thong (that Blake packed). I'm glad he did cause it is necessary in that dress.

I brush my hair and leave it straight. I then do a light smokey eye and some light pink lipstick. Time to put on my dress. Yay! *sarcasim* It's a skin tight one shoulder dress, with a black lace back and stomach. It's nude colored up top and on my bottom, so it looks like I'm just wearing lace. I put it on and it stops below my ass (smh at Blake). I put on the nude pumps he packed and spritz on my perfume.

"C'mon Blake, lets go" I say as I walk on the balcony. He's wearing black pants and shoes with a grey shirt, and you can see his abs through it. He stands up and faces me.

"Damn babe! You look... hot" he says as he grabs my waist and kisses my lips. When we break I laugh and wipe his lips.

"You took off my lipstick..." We both laugh. He puts his arm out and I grab it.

"Off we go" he says as we walk out of the room to the car.

*later*

We arrive at a club 20 or so minutes later. We get out and the first thing I see is the massive line. We walk right past the line to the security guard. He nods at Blake and we enter the club. My nose instantly fills with the smell of alcohol and my ears of the loud music.

"Let's go get some drinks" Blake says in my ear as we walk towards the bar.

"I'll take a baja blast shooter" I say to the bar tender. Blake orders his drink and the man brings them over. I take a sip of the bright turquoise drink when I hear a familiar voice.

"Hey amber! Wassup!" it was Callie. She was walking over, dragging DJ behind her. We all make conversation after a while; but after about 3 shooters and 6 shots, Callie and I were drunk. Not like bold-faced drunk, but close. Blake and DJ seemed a little tipsy, but not near as bad as me and Callie.

Callie and I would dance a little, drink a little, and dance a little more. Practically forcing the boys at first, but after a few drinks... They didn't give a fuck. We we're all just talking when the music suddenly stopped.

"You know hat to do wit that big fat butt." Callie and I jumped up and ran to the floor. DJ and Blake eventually joined us. We we're grinding and twerkin' all up and down the boys. When the song was over Callie and DJ left, so did Blake and I. After DJ's car was out of sight, Blake and I started to get closer.

"I love you" he said as he put his hands on my hips. I look down (blushing) and then look back up at his brown eyes. Staring at mine intently. 

"I love you to" I laugh a little as I put my arms around his neck. He laughs as well. We stand there for a few moments just gazing into each other's eyes. For a second I see hsi eyes flash from mine to my lips and then back to my eyes. I laughed as he leaned down.

"Don't ever leave me. Please."

"I won't" I laugh as I kiss his lips. The kiss began to heat up as his hands slid down my waist. He squeezed my ass, making me moan into the kiss; he takes this opportunity to slip his tounge into my mouth. Turning our simple kiss into a makeout. So I run my hands down his chest and begin to unbutton his shirt.

"Babe" I moan in response "let's finish this..."

He takes my hands "...at the hotel." I nod and he kisses my forehead. The drive was only about 10 minutes, cause there's not typically alot of traffic at 3 am.

*at the hotel*

Blake and I can't keep our hands off each other. We made out in the elevator, and began undressing as we stumbled down the hallway. (unbuttoned pants and shirt for Blake; unzipped dress and shoes off for me) I'm surprised we made it to the room; or the bed even.