Back to the Future

Blake's POV

Today we are going to find out what Amber is having. She's about 5 and a half months along. I'm so excited.

A couple of our friends and I have placed bets on what it is. $5 from each person.

DJ: Boy, Matt: Girl, Jenny: Girl, Dustin: Boy, Jackson: Boy, Paul: Girl, Callie: Girl, Jerry: Boy, Me: Boy, Amber: Boy, Chris: Twins.

I have no clue why Chris thinks it's twins but we'll find out.

*at the doctors appointment*

Amber's POV

When we get in the room the doctor walks out and says he'll be back in a minute. So I lay on the bed and get comfortable. Blake puts his hand on my stomach and smiles at me, I smile back and kiss his cheek.

"Ok, so lets get this started..." the doctor claps his hands as he walks back into the room. I lift up the bottom of my shirt and he spreads the cool blue liquid over my lower abdomen. He moves a sensor around for a few minutes, then stops and clicks a button.

"You see that right there..." he turns the screen and points. "well, you know what that means. Congratulations on your baby boy!" We finish up the appointment, but I'm lost in my thoughts.

When we get in the car Blake looks at me and smiles. "I wonder who he's gonna be..." I laugh.

"Heaven help us if he's anything like you or me..." he kisses my temple and laughs. We drive off to the store.

*at the home*

Blake's POV

When we got home we picked out one of the empty rooms, I laid some old sheets on the carpeted floor. I began to paint the walls a light blue. Amber came in with an empty bucket and sat on it.

"So where do you wants the dark blue and white?" I asked her. She got up and drew lines on the wall. She wanted three thick black stripes with small white stripes on the sides of them. After we, well after i was finished painting, we went down stairs to look for furniture online.

We ordered a white crib, a white dresser, a white rocking chair, and four white floating shelves. They should be here in about a week.

"Blake," I heard amber say my name as I get out the shower.

"Yeah babe..." I say as I walk into the room as I towel dry my hair.

"I was thinking that it'd be good to do pictures... Like pregnancy pictures, of you and me."

"Yeah that'd be cool..." I kiss her head as I head in the closet to get dressed. "Hey baby... I got an idea" I kinda shout so she can hear me.

"Ok, what is it" she says as she walks in the closet and sits down.

"Lets go out for dinner tonight, it's been a while."

"Yeah, last time we went some where was before I told you I was pregnant." I laugh at the memory. "I'm gonna go get dressed, so we can head out."

"Okay babe..." a few minutes later I hear Amber call my name from the closet. So I get up from the bed and walk to the closet.

"Can you sip this please..." he holds up her hair and I sip her dress. It's a cream, form fitting dress, with a slit up both her mid thighs. "Oh, and grab that box on the top shelf for me, it has my shoes in it." I reach up and grab the shoe box, and a piece of paper fell down.

"What's this?" I say as I pick up the paper and hand her the box.

"I don't know, read it." she says as she puts on the short wedges.

"Wow, I didn't know you kept this." I say as I read the note.

Amber's POV

"What is it?" I take the paper from his hand, and he sits down.

"Read it to me babe, please" he leans back and I smile.

"Ok, it says: Happy Birthday Amber! We've been friends for a long time, and I love it. The thing is that I love you, more then a friend. I don't know what I'd have done had I never met you. You don't have to love me back, I just want you to know how I feel. I know this is risky, but will you be my girlfriend? You don't have to say yes, but I will wait forever and a day for you. I love you Amber." I laugh after I read it, I've never really read it out loud

"I can't believe you kept that..." Blake chuckles and wraps his arm around my shoulder as I sit down next to him.

"Well, it was the best day ever; and the start of everything I could ever want. How could I not keep it?" I smile at him and he kisses my lips sweetly.

"I love you Amber" he says taking a breath, but then going back to our kiss. The kiss gets a little more heated, but I stop and look at him.

"I love you to, now let's go get something to eat. I'm starving..." he laughs and pecks my lips one more time as we get up to go to dinner.

*after dinner*

When we get home I go upstairs and take a shower. I get into some fleece batman pajama pants, and a black tank top. I lay on the bed and curl up next to Blake. We watch TV in silence until he breaks it.

"Hey babe, since we know that it's boy... We should start thinking of names."

"Ya, that's probably a good idea..." I sit up and look at him. "What names do you like?"

"Well, I like the names Joshua and Matthew." he leans his back onto the wall and looks at me.

"I like them both... I really like the name Joshua though, I've always had a thing for that name." he laughs and so do I.

"Well we still have a few more months, and we can ask what everyone else thinks..." he tosses me my phone. I lay back down next to him. I text everyone it's a boy and the name choices.

VOTES

Joshua: Callie, Jackson, Chris, Jada, Dustin, my Mom, his Mom, Marekia

Matthew: Deandre, Jenny, Matt, Gloria, Paul, Jerry, his Dad, Taylor

Of course it's tied even... I think ask twitter, just for the hell of it.

'Its a boy! Need help with baby names! 😁 RT for Matthew, Fav for Joshua'

Last time I checked before I went to sleep, it had 490 retweets and 527 favorites. I guess we'll find out tomorrow, what the world thinks anyway.

||What do y'all think? What name do y'all like the best? Don't be shy, give me some feed back! Thank you my babies! lol ~Amber||