Wrap it up

Amber's POV

I'm so tired. Vinny made us practice for 6 hours today. Not matter how easy I seems, playing basketball for 6 hours straight is not only tiring but very hard work.

When Blake and I got home, before he even stopped the car I jumped out of the car.

"I call first shower!" I say as I run to the door. I dig in my pocket to find my keys. "What the... Where the fuc-" I look back and I see Blake leaning on the car twirling the keys on his finger. (I left my key at home today, because we took Blake's car)

"Blake!" I run towards him and pull on his arm.

"Oh you want me to unlock the door?" I nod my head excitedly. "You gotta get them first..." he holds the keys up as high as he can.

"Really?! C'mon Blake!" I say as I jump up and down trying to get the keys. He just laughs. "Whatever..." I walk off.

Blake's POV

I watch Amber walk to the side of the house. I run inside quickly and lock the door. I walk in the bedroom and set my stuff down, when I hear water running.

I walk in the bathroom and someone is in my shower. I open the curtain and Amber screams.

"Blake! What the fuck!" I stare in awe of her perfectly toned body. She has been hitting the gym pretty hard these days.

"Oh, sorry I didn't know it was you. Wait? How'd you get inside?" I scratch my head in confusion.

"I crawled through the kitchen window... Are you just gonna stand there, or may I continue?"

"Wow.... oh ya, sorry" I close the curtain and walk to the laundry basket and strip of my clothes.

"Who the- Blake what are you doing?!" She turns around in shock.

"What? I can't take a shower with you?" I pull her waist closer to mine, and kiss her neck.

"No..." she shuts the shower off. "I'm done anyways." she grabs her towel and walks into the bed room. I wrap a towel around my waist and follow her.

Amber's POV

I put on my bra and panties then flop on the bed. I close my eyes sigh. I'm completely relaxed until I feel someone jump on top of me.

"Blake what the fuck!"

"What I can't love my girlfriend..." He begins to kiss my neck, which causes me to moan.

"N-no... Bl-Blake, st-stop... I-I..." I continue to stutter and mumble, but I can't take it any more.

I flip Blake and over, so I'm on top. I pull him close to me, so we are both sitting up. We both kinda crawl backwards to where he is leaning up against the head board. I begin to dance on him.

"Babe... What are you doing?"

"What I can't love you?" I say in a mocking tone. He just laughs and flips us forward. So that our heads were at the foot of the bed and he's on top. He unclips my bra and fondles my breasts.

I find my self feeling all up and down his core, until I'm tugging at his towel wrapped around his waist. He chuckles and tosses it. I do the same with my panties.

"Blake... Are you- Ah!" he slams into me as I arch my back in painful pleasure. "Babe are you prote-"

"It's to late now baby..." He says in between breathes as he goes faster and deeper. "Say my name!"

"Blake!"

"Say it louder!" our breathing is starting to become uneven.

"BLAKE FUCKING GRIFFIN!" we both hit our max at the same time. He flops off me and we both just lay there. Out of breath, and smiling.

I hope he was protected...