Where dreams come true

Amber's POV

When we got to DisneyLand we went on all sorts of rides. After we went on the rocket ride, I got off and almost fell down. Everyone was laughing, but it was okay cause I was to.

Blake knelt down and I got on his back. "Awe! Look at the happy couple!" DJ and Callie say as they walk up. Apparently they got something going, cause they were holding hands.

"We're not going out." I say sharply. I felt Blake's shoulders slump when I said that. Before we left we all got ice cream. I got vanilla, Callie got cookies n cream, DJ got chocolate, and Blake got cookie dough.

When we got to my house Blake told DJ, Callie, and me to go inside and he'd be back in a minute. So we all went inside and just hung out until Blake got back. About 20 minutes later Blake walked in the door with a large box.

"What ya got there?" I ask.

"You'll see..." he says sitting the box down. "Presents first..." he says as he ran upstairs. When he came back down he had a silver wrapped box in his hands.

"Man, I left mine in the car..." Callie says grabbing my keys. (Who knows why they are in my trunk?)

"Me to..." DJ follows Callie.

When they came back you could tell something happened, because Callie was smiling like an idiot and DJ just had this grin on his face... That and it doesn't take 15 minutes to get presents out of the same car.

"MINE FIRST!" Callie shouts shoving her box at me.

"Ok then..." I say as I smirk and grab the perfectly wrapped box, and rip the purple paper to shreds. When I open the box it was a sleek grey dress that would stop just above the knees. "It's gorgeous! Thanks CC. You know what this means right?"

"We goin' out next weekend!!!" she says as she begins to do a hip roll and bump her fists in the air. Which makes us all laugh...

"My turn! Open it..." DJ says with the dorkiest look on his face.

When I open the box all I see is the sickest purple and grey Jordans. "Oh my gosh! These are awesome! Thanks DJ!" I say as I squeeze his neck.

"No problem boo..." we all laugh.

"And they'll match my dress when I go out! Can we eat cake yet?" I say as I stare at the box Blake brought in.

"If you don't want my gift then... Hell ya we can eat cake." Blake says sarcastically. I smirk and grab his box.

When open the box it had a small piece of paper in it.

--------------------------

Blake's POV

As Amber opened her present I was scared... I had so many thoughts running through my mind.

'Will she say yes?'

'What happens if she says no?'

'Will this ruin our friendship?'

'Ugh I'm gonna regret this...'

When she opened the box she looked shocked. As she read the note she gasped, covered her mouth, and began to tear up.

I got even more terrified when she set it down. Next thing I knew, she jumped on my neck and I smiled so wide.

"Yes!" is all she says, before she kisses me passionately. I kiss her back of course.

When we pull apart I see the most befuddled look on DJ and Callie's faces.

"What was that..." Callie asks frantically. DJ immediately grabs the note and reads it.

"Look at this!" he says pulling on Callie's arm. She covers her mouth as well.

"This is so sweet! Can we eat cake now..." she says as she waves her hand to keep herself from crying. Well all laugh.

"Actually... it's not cake. It's a cookie!" I say as I get pull away from Amber, and head towards the box and open it and pull it over in front of Amber.

"'Happy Birthday AJ! We love you!' Awe! Thanks guys..." she read the cake aloud.

As we dove into the Cookie-Cake-Thing. Around 10 DJ and Callie left... I think we all know where they went. Me and Amber laid down on the couch.

"Is that all I get for my birthday?" Amber looks at me with a seductive grin. I just smile at her and stand up.

"You more?" I scoop her up bridal style. "Let's go then..." she just laughs and puts her head on my shoulder, as we head upstairs.