Plus 1

Blake's POV

It's our last day here and let me tell you. Amber really wants that baby! But hey, I'm not conplaining. Whatever makes her happy.

Amber's POV

Oh. My. Goodness. Blake is gonna be the death of me! I can barely walk, like- no joke. It'll be worth it in the end though.

Anyway, it's our last day and I'm siked to go home and see my baby! I'm also sad because I don't want to leave. It's so peaceful and beautiful. Granted L.A. is beautiful also, but it can be extremely hextic.

"I'm gonna miss it here" I say as I gaze out the window at the beautiful water.

"Me to" Blake comes up and hugs my waist. I lean back onto his chest and he kisses my neck lightly. I kiss his cheek.

"C'mon, we can't miss our flight..." I say as I take his hands off my waist and peck his lips.

*in L.A.*

"Oh my... this is sooo good." I never thought I'd miss In &Out as much as I did. But good lord! This is delicious!

"So after this are we going to see Callie?" I nod my head in response, being my mouth is full. "Oh, by the eay. Josh is at DJ's. I called and talked to him and the sitter."

"Okay, cool! I'm so excited! I miss my baby!" I say as we pay and leave. Off to Callie's we go!

*Callie's/DJ's*

When we got to Callie and DJ's, Josh was asleep. So we just hung out and talked about different stuff. Like Callie being pregnant, the baby, me wanting a baby. Luckily we weren't on that topic long because Josh came down stairs.

"Mommy! Daddy!" He shouted as he ran to us and leaped on our necks to hug us close. Blake and I laugh as we squeeze him back.

"Hey baby! Mommy missed you!" I say as I hug him tight and kiss his cheek.

"Did you have funn at Uncle DJ's?" Blake asks as he ruffles his hair.

"Oh my gosh! Yes, dad it was awesome! We..." Josh started jumping around everywhere explaining all the silly things he, DJ, and Callie did.

"Well, I'm glad you had fun... but we gotta get home-" Blake cuts me off.

"Daddy got a preseng for you, si we better get home to see it!" Blake and Josh dart out the door. I say our goodbyes as i grab Josh's stuff and go to get in the car.

*home*

"Surprise!" Blake says as we walk in. Josh looks at him like he's stupid; there was nothing there. "Oh. Wait here..." he runs upstairs and comes back down. "Okay, now-" he whistles. Next thing we kniw a dalmatian puppy came tumbling down the stairs.

"Wow! Daddy thank you!" He runs over and plays with the very hyper puppy. While Blake and I get the rest of our bags.

Josh decided to name the puppy Jumper, cause he's always jumping around. He is definatly a good dog for Josh. Lots of energy! I went to go put Josh to bed, but he was knocked out on the couch, with Jumper on his lap. I went upstairs to get a blanket to cover him up, and Blake was passed out on the bed; shoes still on and everything. I laughed to myself as I came back upstairs from covering Josh. I grabbed a blanket and covered Blake and I up as I cuddled up to him. I sighed happily. Like father, like son.

I woke up the next morning with a nasty feeling in the pit of my stomach, and burning in my throat. Uh-oh. I dashed into the bathroom and I threw myself to the toliet, throwing up my guts. I felt Blake pulling my hair back as he rubbed my shoulders.

After I was done, I brushed my teeth. I noticed Blake starring at me in the mirror. I turned around and we both started cheesing like 2 year olds. I jumped into his arms and he squeezed me tight. We both know what this means!