Home

Blake's POV

I woke up this morning just a little sad, because it's our last day in Fiji. We've been here for little over a week, but we have to get back for preseaon prep. This week has been amazing though. Amber and I went to the beach, took walks around the small villages, and spent most of our time in bed; watching movies, cuddling, and alot of love making. It's been so much fun, I'm eager to get home though.

We woke up and went for one more walk on the beautiful white sand beach. We walked hand in hand, silently on the soft sand. We walk for about 10 minutes when we find a place to sit down for a minute or so. I put my arm around her, and she lays her head on my shoulder. We stay like that for about 5 minutes, just taking in the breath taking sunrise.

"C'mon baby, we gotta get goin" I say as I shake her a little bit.

"I don't want to leave... Why can't we just stay here? Away from all the drama." she rubs her head into my neck. I kiss her forehead and sigh.

"You know I'd love to, but we have to go home. So we can get back to the real life of Mr. and Mrs. Griffin."

"Ok..." she sighs and we stand up. "I'm gonna miss it here though..." she says as she hugs my waist.

"Me to baby..." I rub her back as we stand there a little while. When I feel something cold and wet run down my shirt. I look down at Amber and she had a tear falling down her cheek. I lifted her chin and wiped it away with my thumb. "It's ok babe, dont cry"

"I'm so happy to have you as my own...." she says as she laughs. "I love you Blake"

"I love you to baby girl" I lean in a little and she leans in as well, and our lips crash together. We kiss passionately when she pulls away. 

"We better get back to the real life of Mr. and Mrs. Griffin..." I chuckle and grab her hand, swinging it back and forth.

"Thats my girl..." say as we walk back to the hotel.

*at home*

When we get home Amber and I immeadiately fall on the bed and pass out. We wake up the next day and it's about 10 a.m. I get up to find Amber in the shower. So I decide to join her. 

"Blake! What the fuc-"

"Oh don't act like I haven't seen you naked before..." she laughs at my response.

"Well, I'm trying to take a shower so I can go to the gym" she turns around and continues to shower.

"Can I come?" I say as I wrap my hands around her waist.

"If you let me take a shower in peace..." she pushes my hands away.

"Fine..." I let go and begin to shower myself. After we get dressed and do our hygiene things we run down stairs. 

"Here..." Amber tosses me a shake and we walk out the door.

"Thanks babe" I kiss her cheek as we walk to the car. We work out at the gym for a while. I was so wrapped up in my workout, that I didn't realize it was 7 o'clock. I put up my weights and go find Amber. We walk to the car and begin to drive home. The ride was quiet, and her hand was in mine.

"So where do you wanna go for dinner?" I ask her.

"Hmm... I don't know, you pick tonight babe."

"Ok, how about some take out" she laughs at this statement. 

"Babe, I don't think that's a goood 'after-work-out' meal... How bout I make chicken alfredo?"

"Sounds good to me"