Reason for the Season

Blake's POV

So since we play on Christmas Amber and I are doing Christmas tomorrow. I can't wait till she sees what I got her.

Tonight we are going to Chris and Jada's Christmas party. From what I heard DJ is taking Callie, I think they're going out.

*later that night*

"Okay, so what are you wearing?" Amber asks sifting through her closet.

"I was planning on wearing black dress pants, a button down red shirt, a black blazer, and black dress shoes. Why?"

"You'll see" she says as she grabs a dress and runs in the bathroom to take a shower.

When she gets our my jaw practically drops. She looks gorgeous!

She's wearing a deep red dress with long sleeves and stops above her knees, black pumps. The color of the dress really draws attention to her beautiful brown eyes. Her hair is perfectly placed around her face in bouncy curls.

"How do I look?" she says as she grabs her makeup.

"You look beautiful. And you don't need makeup." I say as I pull her away from the makeup and land my lips on hers.

"I can't get all 'fanc-ied' up and not wear makeup..."

"Just wear a little then... and you'll need my ok of how much is enough" we both laugh. She applies her makeup and we head out around 7.

*at Chris' house*

We got to Chris' house. I see Amber adjusting her dress and her hair.

"Babe, stop it. You look great" she stops and smiles.

"You don't look to bad yourself..." she says swings her arms around my neck and kisses me. When we pull away I grab her hand and we walk to the door.

"Hey guys! Damn y'all lookin' mighty nice tonight..." Jada shouts as she opens the door to let us in.

We say hello to everyone and just hang out. We leave for home around 12:30.

*at home*

When we get home I put on some grey basketball shorts and leave my chest bare. Amber takes off her makeup and puts her hair in a bun. She puts on one of my t-shirts and climbs into bed with me.

"I can't wait till tommarow..." she says nuzzling into my chest. I kiss her head and fall asleep.
__________________________

The next day

Amber's POV

I wake up and since we are celebrating Christmas today...

"BLAKEY BLAKEY! WAKEY WAKEY! C'MON!" I jump up and onto Blake. He just moans and rolls over. (How he could still sleep, god knows)

Since Plan A was a bust, I tried Plan B. I lay onto of Blake and begin to kiss up and down his neck. When I hit his sweet spot I know he's awake because I hear him moan. So I kiss his lips with pleading emphasis.

"Please come down stairs with me..." I say kissing his lips one more time. I give him puppy eyes when I see his tired brown eyes open.

"Fine..." he laughs and kisses me on my nose. "but let's just celebrate up here... have a chill day" he stretches and yawns awake.

"Sounds good to me." I say as I jump up to grab his present. When I get back he had a small box and a bit larger box placed on my side of the bed.

I hand him his and he opens it. (I got him black and yellow custom Batman Jordans, and an old picture of us in high school)

"Oh my gosh... These are so awesome! This picture is so old, I remember it like yesterday though... Thanks babe" he kisses my cheek and points to the larger box first.

When I open it, it's a shiny sleek blue dress, with t-shirt length shoulders, and it would stop at my mid thighs.

"This is gorgeous! I love it!"

"Clippers blue baby..." we both laugh. He nudges the smaller box to me. When I open it my jaw drops and I cover my mouth.

It's a diamond heart locket on a silver chain. On the inside hit has a pic of me and him from DJ's pool party this summer, and it says 'Keep me in your heart baby.'

I leap across the bed and kiss him. Then I continue pecking at his cheeks as I talk.

"Thanks babe *kiss* I love it *kiss* your amazing *kiss*" after I stop I just sit on his lap and hug him. "Can you put it on for me?" I say as I pull my hair aside and turn around.

He grabs the necklace and clips it around my neck. "I love you baby..." he says as he kisses my neck.

"I love you too"