Save the Date

Amber's POV

It's been about 6 months since Blake and I got engaged. We are about half way through the 2013-14 season. Jenny, Callie, and I have been planning as much as possible. Being I work on the road with the team, we meet up as much as humanly possible.

Today we are taking Blake though. We are going to pick flowers, look at the dresses, and look at the hall. First thing Blake and I do when we get home from the airport, is take a long nap.

We wake up around 4:30 so we take showers and are out the door by 5:20. We meet Callie and Jenny at the flower shop downtown.

"Okay, so we are just looking at the setup for the flowers and picking which colors." Jenny says as we walk through the door. (she's obviously my co-wedding planner)

We decide on a simple setting. Blake liked the pink and purple hydrangeas, while I love the white roses. We decide all would look good together.

At about 6:00 we arrive at the dress shop. Jenny and Callie try their dresses on first. They are simple and sexy.

Callie has a light violet mermaid dress, that shows the right amount of her curves, and stops at her knees. Same with Jenny except she choose a looser styled dress with a sweet heart neck line, a fluff out skirt, that stops just above her knees.

Since Blake can't see me in my dress (which I've almost decided positive on) I'm going to show him my two options.

I tie up my hair and put on my first dress. It's a strapless sweetheart neckline mermaid gown. It's pure white, and shows off my southern curves perfectly

I walk out with a smile on my face. I stand on the pedestal and twirl around. "What do y'all think..."

"I like it" the girls both say with a giddy smirk plastered on their faces.

"You look gorgeous babe" Blake smiles at me. I blush a little at his statement.

I pick up my dress a little, and step down. I take of my first dress and I put on the next dress. This one is probably my least favorite of the two, but I still love it. This one is way sexier then the other, but it's not a beautiful in my opinion.

I put on the one shoulder gown, it has a low back and a lace stomach with sequins. It's pure white as well, but a bit fancy for my taste on weddings.

I walk out and the girls freak out. They really like this one I guess. Blake's face doesn't light up as much though. He smiles but it's not as bright for some reason.

"Do you like it?"

"I do... You look sexy" I know that he doesn't like this dress as much now. The only time he called me sexy was when we're both drinking, or kidding around. But this is serious, so I know he doesn't favor this one as much.

I take off the dress and pay for my decided dress, and the girls dresses.

"Well I gotta get going... I'll go to the hall with you next time."

"Yeah, me to. Y'all just check out."

"Okay, bye guys" we hug and say our goodbyes.

"Why didn't you like the second dress as much?" I ask as he starts the car.

"I don't know... I just don't think you need a fancy dress to get attention."

"Awe thanks baby..." I say as I kiss his cheek.

We arrive at the hall the sun is setting. It looks beautiful. We walk in and smile.

"Wow" I say.

"I can't believe this. This is where I'm going to marry the love of my life." Blake says as he grabs my hand. I smile and kiss his lips lightly.

"Actually, we're getting married out here..." We walk out to a small deck. The hall is by the beach. So we quite literally are watching the sunset on the Pacific Ocean.

We stand out side for about 20 minutes. Then we head back inside. I grab my purse and go to leave when Blake grabs my arm.

"Can we have our first dance, right now..." I smile as he puts out his hand. I take out my phone and put on our song.

I've been looking under rocks and breaking locks

Just tryna find ya
I've been like a manic
Insomniaaa-aac
5 steps behind ya
Tell them other girls, they can hit the exit
Check please...
Cause I finally found the girl of...my dreams
Much more than a Grammy award
That's how much you mean to me

I take wrap my arms around his neck, and he puts his hands on my waist. I look in his eyes and he smiles at me.

You could be my it girl
Baby you're the shhh-t girl
Lovin' you could be a crime
Crazy how we fit girl
This is it girl
Give me 25 to life
I just wanna rock all night long
And put you in the middle of my spotlight
You could be my it girl

"Your my biggest hit girl" I shiver as he sings the last lines in my ear. I lay my head on his shoulder. Even though the song is over we just stay there like that. I pick my head up off his shoulder.

"I love you"

"I love you too" I lean in to kiss him and so does he. This moment just couldn't get more perfect.