Strange Season

Blake's POV

I've haven't seen Amber face-to-face in almost 4 weeks. It's killing me!

Granted I text, call, and FaceTime her all the time, but I miss her hugs and kisses. I can't handle it. I miss her so damn much!

"Bro, what's wrong?" I guess DJ could tell I was tense.

"Nothin'..."

"That's a lie... You miss Amber. I know you, c'mon lets go out tonight." he taps my knee and stands up. "You need to loosen up a lil bit... Lets see what South Carolina has to offer" I stand up and walk out the door with DJ.

We get to this club. Being I've been upset the last few days, I hit the bar very hard. By 12 I can barely speak.

As I order another drink some chick walks up and rubs up on my thigh.

"Hey baby..." she whispers in my ear. I end up buying her another drink.

After about an hour or so of flirting she dropped her purse. She knelt down and picked it up. When she came back up I kissed her. I guess it got a little more heated then intended cause the next thing I knew I was getting knocked out.

*the next day*

I wake up with a throbbing pain in right ear. I grab my face and wince in pain. I walk into the kitchen of the hotel room and DJ is sitting at the counter.

"Feelin better I hope..." he says a bit rudely.

"What the hell happened last night?"

"Well you started kissing a girl, so I knocked you out and took you home."

"Why the fuck-"

"I did it because I know you, had I not you would've 'gone home' with that girl and ruin what you have with Amber." he's right.

"Dammit!" I slam my fists on the counter.

"What?"

"I can't believe I did that..." I pull on my hair as I look up.

"Bro, the best thing to do is be honest... Or it'll bite you in the ass..."

"You've been right a lot today..."

"I know" he says with a cocky grin.

"You got one hell of a right hook man..." we both laugh.

"Ya, sorry bout that by the way..."

"It's ok, I'm glad you did." I hear my phone ring. I look at it and its Amber. I see DJ's eyes widen.

Here goes nothing.

Amber's POV

"Hey babe..." hearing Blake's voice makes me so happy. I just wish I could see him though.

"Miss me yet?"

"OMG! yes!" I laugh cause he just said 'OMG'

"So what you do-"

"Babe can I tell you something, it's important."

"You can tell me anything baby" I say sweetly.

"Don't be mad though" he begins to mumble a little.

"Why would I be mad?" I'm some what confused, but I let the man speak.

"I kissed another girl last night" the words came out so fast I could barely understand them. They felt like I ran into a brick wall when I caught them.

"What?" my voice cracks "Why?"

"I don't know... I was drunk, and I'm really sorry. Please forgive me?"

"Blake I-"

"Baby, I love you. Please I begging you! Please forgive me..."

"I forgive you, but can we talk more about it when you come to town next week?"

"Oh ya, we play OKC next week..." I hear his voice lighten a little. "And of course we can... We can talk about whatever you want"

"Okay, well I gotta go. Call me after practice."

"I will. Love you baby"

"I love you to..." I get off the phone with a smile, but I still have those words burned in my mind.

*Oklahoma (OKC game time)*

I waiting 'patiently' at the air port. I remain some what calm until I see a handsome, tall, tan, red headed, man.

I run towards him. He drops his bags and opens his arms.

"BLAKE!" I shout as I jump onto him. Wrapping my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist, and my lips on his.

"Hey baby..." he laughs as he pulls away.

"I missed you!" I hug his neck and get down.

"I missed you to." he pulls my waist towards his and kisses me.

"Aww..." I hear DJ say as he makes his way to us. Blake smacks his teeth and I laugh.

"DJ!" I hug DJ. "Did you miss me?" I barely get the words out. He squeezes me tightly.

"Yes! I haven't seen you in months!" he says as he lets go and kisses my cheek.

*later that day (Blake's hotel room)*

"So what all happened that night?" I asked as I sat next to Blake and put my legs on his lap.

"I kissed another woman..." he barely gets the words out.

"Why?"

"I don't know, if I did I would've never done it..." his voice cracks. I pick my legs up and get closer to him.

"Baby, why are you so upset about it"

"I cheated on the love of my life..." a tear runs down his cheek. I sit on his lap and pick his face up. I look him straight in the eyes, wipe his tear, then kiss his nose. Which makes him smile.

"Why aren't you upset about it? You seem so chill about all this."

"Well I am, but I thought about it lat night. I realized that was in South Carolina, what are the chances you'll ever seen her again... It was meaningless, right?" I explain.

"Of course it was!"

"Good, now lets talk about something else..." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck as I straddle his waist and begin sucking on his neck. He picks me up by my thighs and carries me to the bedroom.

"I missed you baby..." he kisses me between his words.

"I missed you to... Oh and guess what?" I push him away and he sits up.

"What is it babe?"

"I talked to Vinny and he said I can come back after the OKC game..."

"Seriously?!" he smiles, but then it drops "But what about your mom..."

"She's the one who called Vinny..." he furrows his eyebrows in confusion. "He told me she said she didn't want me to put my life on hold forever... So she wants me out ASAP."

"That's awesome babe!" he kisses my cheek.

"I'm flying back to LA tommarow though so I can find a place..."

"Well consider your place found..." he hands me a copy of his house key.