Surprise

Amber's POV

I scream in excitement. I cling to Blake's neck, and straddle his waist. As I begin kissing his neck and his face.

He knows Miami is my favorite place to go during the season. I love the beaches and boardwalks.

"Thank you *kiss* your *kiss* the best *kiss* I love you *make-out*"

"Anything for my baby..." He kisses me, and puts his hands on my hips. I smile halfway through the kiss and put my head on his shoulder.

"I love you so much" I squeeze his neck a little tighter and he squeezes my torso. We stay like that for the whole hour flight, from Colorado to Miami.

*miami (the city not the airport)*

We spend almost the whole day at the board walk. Just playing games and riding a few rides. My favorite ride was the tilt-a-whirl, and my favorite game was a the basketball toss. Mainly cause it's one of the only games I can beat Blake on.

Around 4 o'clock we head to the beach. We walk hand-in-hand for a while. Not saying a word. Just enjoying each others company. I miss days like these, I wish we could do it more.

"Okay. I'm gonna take you on one more ride, then we need to get going."

"But why? I don't wanna leave" I whine and poke out my bottom lip.

"Don't pout... Just trust me, you'll understand later..." I just nod. We walk over to the Ferris wheel. It was the most movie like thing ever.

We watched the sunset at the top of the Ferris Wheel, and shared a very strong kiss. I was sad to leave, but I don't think the day is over yet.

When we board the private jet, Blake and I lay the same way we did last time. Me straddling his waist and his arms around me. I could stay like this forever...

"Hey babe" Blake's voice kinda shakes me out off my daze.

"What baby..." I mumble into his neck.

"Go get dressed..."

"Why? and in what?"

"You'll find out in a few minutes. Anything you would say is fancy yet casual."

I nod my head and get up. I put on a orange sundress, and some sandals. I wear my hair half up and half down. I don't wear much make up. Just the basic mascara, eye liner, and some lip gloss.

I walk out of the bathroom and Blake smiles and grabs my hand. He pulls me on his laps and whispers in my ear.

"You look amazing" I blush a little. I wrap my arms around him and lay my head on his shoulder.

About an hour and a half later we're back in LA. Once we get there it's about 7:30, and when we got to the house it was around 8:10.

Blake, being the gentleman his is, opened my door and took my hand. When he unlocked the door I walked in and turned on the lights.

"Surprise!"