Happy Late Birthday

Amber's POV

Ok so, since Blake and I went to dinner for our anniversary. (which is the same day as my b-day) DJ, Callie, and Blake are taking me clubbing.

It's about 9, and they're picking me up at 10. So I take a shower and do my hygiene thing. I put on a pink dress, form fitting, long sleeves, stops about mid thigh. I part my hair to the side and leave it straight. By the time I'm done with my makeup it's exactly 10. I go down stairs and Blake walks in.

"Well come on in..." I say sarcastically.

"Thanks, I will." we both laugh. "you look nice." he says as he kisses me. He's wearing blue jeans, a white button down shirt, and black Jordans.

"Thanks," I say as we walk to DJ's car.

"Happy Birthday!" DJ and Callie shout as I get in the car. Which causes me to hit my head on the ceiling, we all laugh.

*at the club*

When we got to the club we immediately ran to the bar. We all just hung out and talk until about 11:30.

'All this money on me... all she tryna do is get naked, naked...'

"OOOO! THIS I MY SONG!" Callie and I shout as we grab the boys and drag em out to the floor.

DJ grabs hold of Callie's hips as they move in sync. Blake does the same to me. When the song was over we all got another drink. By 1 we were all slammed.

Dance for you by Beyoncé came on. So I took Blake's arm and threw him on a couch. I started to dance on him, and kiss his neck.

"Babe, I can't take this... I want you now" I hear him whisper in my ear.

"Lets go then..." I call a cab and we head home.

*at home*

When we get home I slam the door shut and he pushes me up against it, making my dress pull up. I kiss his neck and wrap my legs around his waist.

"Lets go up stairs..." he says, I just continue kissing his neck. He walks up stairs, me still connected to his waist.

When we get in the room I shut the door and jump off him. I throw him on the bed. I craw on top of him, very slowly.

I begin to unbutton his shirt, then toss it. I kiss his neck while I reach for his pants and begin to unbutton those to. I feel him unzipping my dress, by the time he got my dress of he was down to his boxers.

He flips us over, so he's on top. He kissed from the brim of my panties all the way up to my lips. I guess we both had the same idea, because when I reached for his boxers he ripped off my panties; we both threw them across the room.

I roll us back over and start grinding on him, sort of a lap dance. I kiss up and down his chiseled abs. He unclip a my bra and begins to feel me. I moan of pleasure.

Next thing I knew he'd flipped us over and was so deep into me I thought he'd hit my stomach. He began to go faster.

"AH! Shit Blake!"

"Say my name louder!"

"BLAKE AUSTIN GRIFFIN! UGH! DON'T STOP!" We both cum and he rolls off me.

"Happy late birthday..." He says as he gets back on top of me and kisses me.

A happy late birthday indeed.