She ate it ?!

Amber's POV

"Oh my god! This is so awesome!" Callie says as she squeezes me tight.

"Congrats bro, number two down." DJ and Blake joke as they do their bro-hug thing.

"How many weeks?" Callie asks as she finally regains her composure. We all sit back down on the couches.

"17 next Tuesday." I smile at Blake and he kisses my cheek softly. I hear a small voice around the corner. I look back to see my fuzzy- red headed little boy poking his sleepy face around the staircase. "Wassup baby?" I say as he walks over.

"Why are y'all so loud?" he rubs his eyes as Blake pulls him onto his lap. We all laugh. I could tell Callie was holding back; she's still way to excited.

"Mommy's having a baby." Blake said cheesing like a Josh when he gets Ice Cream.

"Really? Where's it at?" Josh asked as he furrowed his eyebrows and grins. Blake patted my stomach lightly. "In her belly?" we nodded and smiled cheekily. Josh did the complete opposite. His grin fell and his eyes filled with tears. "She ate it?" his voice cracked as he ran back upstairs, crying loudly. We all laugh and awe in confusion.

"Well we better let y'all take care of that..." Callie says as her and DJ stand. We laugh about what just happened and say our goodbyes.

"You terrorized my baby boy" I laugh as I slowly walked up the stairs. I jump when Blake slaps my ass. I stop and glare back at him. "What the fuck Blake"

"Hey" he pointed a finger at me "I helped make that baby" I shook my head and we both laughed. I made sure to move my hips side-to-side, knowing Blake was right behind me. He chuckles, realising what I was doing. I went into Josh's room to find him sobbing into a pillow.

"Hey baby. It's gonna be okay. Don't cry" I say as I sit on his bed and craddle him in my arms. He sniffs up his tears once Blake sits down next to me.

"B-but... she ate it." he sniffles again and Blake hands him a tissue.

"Look bud, she didn't eat it. It's supposed to be in there." he points to my stomach again. "You were in there to, once."

"Really?" he furrows his eyebrows at us.

"Yes really. I'll show you," I set him back on the bed and grab the blue and white striped photo album off the top shelf. "Look, that's the picture of you when you were in there." I show him a sonogram.

"Woah... Is that you and Daddy?" he asks as he points to a picture from my baby shower.

"Yup, and mommy's gonna get big an round. Just like that." Blake points to how big my belly was before we went to the hospital.

"Aunt Callie has a belly kinda like that. Is she having a baby to?" he looks at us.

"Well, um. I don't know. How bout we call her over tomorrow and you can ask her. She's probably asleep already." I say as I close the book.

"Ya, just like you need to be." Blake pushes him over and covers him up. Josh pushes the covers off his face, revealing his ig cheeky smile."Goodnight bud" Blake kisses his head and stands up. I walk back over and look at Blake. Gosh I'm blessed.

"Goodnight baby, I love you." I kiss his cheek and squeeze him tight.

"I love you to Mommy. Goodnight." He snuggles up in his blanket. Blake and I walk out, and shut the lights off. We cracked the door, and went to our bedroom.

"Babe" I say as I pull my night shirt over my head.

"Yes Baby" Blake says as he comes in the room.

"I love you." I smile at him.

"I love you to." he responds as he crawls in bed with me.