Chapter 32

A night has passed as Raph was up and okay but Leo has stayed in his room with his door locked sense Raph wolk up. Leo sat down on the floor trying to meditate like Splinter taght him.
    Leo felt somthing was missing like he need to find somthing. Leo had his eyes closed trying to focus as he then remembered a memory as him and Raph was standing next to each other as they gave each other a high three like brothers would act.
    Leo opened his eyes and looked around  as he signed and then got up. ' I need to remember!'
    Leo then went to his book shelf and looked thru the books seeing they where all poem nooks execpt one. Leo grabbed it and went to the bed as he looked at it as it said photo album.
    Leo opened the book and looked at the pictures of them four as little kids. They looked like they had alot of fun as there was a picture of him and Raph as they smiled with their arms where around the back of their necks.
    Leo smiled at the photo then flipped thru the pictures as he went to what looked like Mikey was trying to do somthing with his skate board as him and Raph waited for Mikey to already get it over with.
    So Leo flipped more pictures as he then saw them in their 15th year as they where in the outside as they where playing Tag and looked like splashing water at each other just like kids.
    Leo put his hand on a picture of Raph, Donnie and Mikey as they smiled and looked like they where having the time of their lives. ' I feel like I'm their protecter... like I need to protect them...'
    Leo closed his eyes and put the album on his bed and looked more around. " I'm so boring..."
    A knock came to his door so Leo got up and went to the door slowly opening to see it was Raph as he had his arms crossed. " How long you going to mope in there?"
    " I'm not moping... I'm just trying to get my memories back.." Leo said looking annoyed at Raph again.
    Raph looked at Leo for a little then uncrossed his arms. " just let them come back in their own time... what if you try to get them but once they all are back you waisted most of your time trying instead of making more new memories?"
    Leo looked down then signed coming out of his room. " Where is Splinter?"
    "I don't know he want out. Mikey and Donnie where going to watch a movie. Know come join us or I will drag you."
    Leo crossed his arms and smirked at Raph. " Haha I like to see you try."
    Raph went right to Leo and pushed him to the ground. Leo looked up at Raph as he was going to yell at him but then Raph grabbed his leg and started dragging him to the living room as Leo crossed his arms with a slight blushing looking a little up at Raph.' What is with this jerk?'
    Raph let Leo's leg go and went to the couch sitting as Leo got up and sat on the other end of the couch in witch Raph was on the other end.
    Mikey was sitting between them while Donnie was sitting on his one person couch and looking at him book. Leo would some times look at Raph as he lolked at the movie witch was the new power Rangers that Leo remembered Mikey wanting to see this movie.
     Leo would watch the movie but was not focusing in it while he was more looking at Raph. Leo was wondering why he was looking at Raph so much.
    But once Raph looked at him Leo turned right back to the movie as he felt his cheeks get a little red. ' why am I blushing! We are brothers... arnt we?'
     Leo closed his eyes and put a hand on his head as he felt his cheeks getting more red. Mikey then got up as Leo looked at him while he looked at Raph and Leo. " well I'm heading to bed early."
   Leo watched Mikey then leave as he realized then that Donnie was gone already. So Leo then looked at Raph as he saw Raph looking back at the movie as he got one arm on the head rest on the couch while he had his left leg on his right knee.
    Leo blushed looking at him then looked back to the movie with his hands in his lap feeling nervous as if his heart was flying almost.
    " this is so corny.. " Leo looked at Raph saying that as he then went to the movies. " what are you doing?"
    " What dose it look like. I'm putting on a better movie..." Raph said getting on one knee and went thru the movies they had.
   Leo would watch Raph and looked away as he tried to control his red cheeks. ' Stop leo! Stop this is wrong!'
    Raph found a movie and put it on as it showed a movie that even Leo remembered sense he loved it. ' Memories of a geisha? '
    Leo looked at Raph as he sat back down as Leo remembered. " hey I know you hate this movie... why you putting it on?"
   " Because I remembered you liking it." Raph said getting back to the way he was sitting. Leo blushed surprised at what Raph said then lopked at the screen to watch the movie.
    They where silent thru most of the movie as then it was at the part when the girl saw the man she fell in love with again when she was a little girl.
   Leo then saw Raph getting up and went to the kitchen as Leo went back to the movie and watched it as then Leo gasped when Raph was behind the couch and got his arms around Leo's neck.
    Leo blushed as Raph then leaned his head on Leos shoulder while his eyes where closed. Leo looked at Raph and said blushing. " Raph? What are you doing?"
   " I don't know... but I can't stop thinking about it."
   " thinking about what?" Leo said as Raph grabbed Leo's chin and had his head to face Raph. Raph then leaned his head down as their lips touched making Leo's eyes widen with surprise.