Chapter 21

Raph and Mikey got in as Leo was sleeping in Raphs arms as Splinter came over as he saw Leo.
   " Leonardo!"
   Splinter came over as he looked at Leo's face that was sweating a little as it showed his body all cut up and bruised. " what happen to him?"
    Mikey was about to tell him but Raph spoke before Mikey did. " we found him in the Shredders place..."
    Splinter nod his head as he then put a hand on Leo's head then smiled happy to see him then looked to Raph. " Put him in his room I will clean his wounds."
    Raph just nod even though he really wanted to do that but knew better so he just started to get Leo's room and got Leo's head on raphs neck as he opened Leo bedroom door. But Raph tried to keep himself from blushing as he felt Leo breathing on his neck.
    But Raph kept his cool as he got Leo to his bed and put him on the bed. Leo had nothing on not even his katanas or mask.
   He just laied there as his breathing started to get a little heavy as Raph got on his knees and put his hand on Leos cheek as he tried to control his hand from shaking at touching Leo as he looked weak and Raph did not want to hurt him as bad as he already looks.
    Splinter then came in with some water in a big bowl as Raph moved his hand away and scooted back a little as he sat on the floor watching his father.
    Splinter ringed the wash cloth he got for Leo and came over as he started whipping Leo's legs first as Raph looked hurt seeing all the cuts on Leo's entire body.
    " Most of these will scar...." Splinter said sad as that got Raph out of his thoughts and looked at Splinter. " but will he be alright father?"
    Splinter looked at Leo's face for a little then continued cleaning answering Raph while not looking at him. " with out Donatello to check him fisickly... I don't know my son..."
    As Splinter was getting done with Leo's other leg he started to look tired and hurting a little so Raph got up grabbing the wet cloth. " I can finish father... please go rest..."
    Splinter looked at him then nod and started off closing the door behind himself as Raph went to the bowl of water getting it wet again.
    " Raph..."
   Raph widened his eyes turning back to Leo and went to his side as he grabbed Leo's hand.
    " rest Leo..." Raph first said as he creased Leo's cheek. " we will talk tonight when you are more better..."
    Leo got up fast as that got Raph scared as Leo looked in terror to Raph. " no I can't stay!"
    " yes you can!" Raph said grabbing Leo's arms but not to hard sense Leo was sill weak. " no Raph... at night... every night I shift into that thing.... I cant stay..."
    Raph looked at him and got on the bed on the edge as he got Leo in his arms holding him. " it's okay Leo... you are home we will get you back to normal..."
    " Where's Donnie? I know he would be in here by know to check on me..." Raph hesitated but slowly pulled away as he told Leo. " He is... you found them and tried to harm Mikey-"
    " what! Is he okay!" Leo said shocked as he started shaking again. " yes he's fine... but Donnie protected him from you as you... "
   As Raph could not finished Leo got up before Raph could stop Leo. Raph followed behind him. " Leo no wait!"
    Leo went out of his room and headed to Donnies door quickly opening it as he saw Donnie in his bed sleeping as his wraps was off from Mikey cleaning it again. " Donnie... i... I did this...."
    Mikey looked at Leo and Raph as Leo backed up but Raph stopped him and turned him around as he hugged him. " You didn't mean to do it... Leo I know when Donnies is up he will forgive you..."
    Leo shacked more and felt his legs give out but Raph caught him in time and looked to Mikey. " we will leave..."
    As Raph closed Donnies door Raph took Leo back to his room and on his bed as Raph laied him back down.
    Leo opened his eyes as he had small tears fall. " I am a monster... I attacked you all..."
    As Raph saw Leo put a arm over his crying eyes Raph grabbed his arm and holded it to Leo's side of his head as Raph looked down at Leo whipping Leo's tears away with his thumb.
    " if it's anyone to blame it's me... I should have not sent you away... or alone in that matter... " Raph then leaned his forehead on Leos as Leo looked at Raph surprised at how Raph was handling all this.
    " how long?"
    Raph opened his eyes and looked at Leo. " how long what?"
   " how long was I missing... that you stayed at ancient ones?" Raph saw Leo was wanting to change the subject so he just answered him. " 3 months... he told me I needed to say... but I had a bad dream about you getting tortured so I came back..."
    Leo smiled a little and spoke macking Raph blush. " You are more kind... I like that..."
    Raph looked a little away blushing as he tried to keep his cool. " Aww I'm not that kind... I still have my moody moments..."
    Then Leo put a hand in Raphs cheek making Raphs blush more red. So Raph looked down at Leo as Leo smiled bright at him. " I still like it."
    Raph took in a few little hard breathes then leaned down and kissed Leo.
     Leo looked surprised but pulled Raph back a little. Raph could feel Leo trying to push him off so Raph pulled away and looked worried. " I'm I hurting you?"
   " no... I don't know if kissing you will make you affected with what I have on transforming..."
   Raph frowned and leaned in again pressing his lips to Leo's.
    " I don't care if it dose..." Raph said in the kiss as Leo closed his eyes with little tears and his hands going to the back shell of Raph holding him close.