Chapter 19

Raph and Mikey was back home as Splinter was surprised to see Raph back as he came over putting his hat doen on a table while Mikey grabbed Raphs bag to put it in his room. " Raphael? What are you doing back so early?"
    Raph came over to Splinter and looked down before bowing his head. " I'm sorry father but... I had to come back... I had Leo leave to return home three months ago and Mikey told me that he has not returned yet..."
    Splinter went a little uneasy as he came closer to Raph. " what do you mean?"
    When Mikey came back he saw Raph as he looked more down as if he was scared to answer.
   But Splinter just looked away and went to his room as Mikey came by Raph. Raph looked at him and smiled a little as he asked Mikey. " can I see Donnie?"
    Mikey nod with a little smile as he started to Donnies room as Raph stayed behind as they got to Donnies door and opened it.
   Raph saw Donnie on his bed with his eyes closed while Raph came over and placed a hand on Donnies arm. " I'm sorry I did not get here sooner Donnie..."
   Mikey then came over and sat down grabbing Donnies hand as Raph saw how Mikey held his hand and how Mikey had his face showing how hurt he was.
   Raph took a minute as he then asked Mikey surprised. " Mikey are you and Donnie..."
   Mikey looked at Raph blushing and nod as he looked back to Donnie. " for almost 5 years..."
    Raph looked at Mikey then Donnie as he clinched his hands. " why haven't we noticed?"
   Mikey lookrd at Raph. " Donnie only wanted ud to show our affections when Leo would have us split up in two groups..."
" from know on you stay here with Donnie..." Raph said leaving.
    Raph then started as Mikey got quickly up and grabbed Raphs hand. " no! I'm going to help you!"
    " Mikey think what Donnie will think when he wakes up seeing you hurt as well!" Raph yelled looking at Mikey.
    " I know he won't be happy if that happened... but if I was the one in his state he would do the same and go with you!" Mikey said pulling Raphs arm as Raph looked at Mikey for a little as he then signed. " Fine... but you leave that... thing to me..."
   Mikey looked at Donnie then back to Raph and nod as he lets Raphs arm go and back to Donnie.
   Raph went to the door as he went out and to his as he closed it starting to his bag that was already in his room. ' Mikey. '
     He then went to his bed and signed as he remembered what was on that thing shoulders.
    It have a scar in its top left shoulder as Raph put a hand on his face. ' it can't be... you would nervous hurt us... would you? '
    Raph then leaned on his bed as he got on his side as he got his coat off and started crying in silents as he started feeling that everything that happened was his falt.
     Leo going missing... Donnie getting hurt... know thinking that Leo might have been the thing that attacked them. " it's all my fault..."

~    ~     ~
     Mikey was getting up as he was in the kitchen to make some breakfast for him, Splinter and Raph as he was just making some eggs and bacon.
     He was looking at the eggs as he started scrambling them while getting lost in the train of thought of Donnie. He was done with he eggs but did not notice as Raph came in and went over to him coming over placing a hand on Mikeys shoulder.
   Mikey jumped as he looked at Raph then the eggs and stopped the stove. " Hey Raph..."
    Raph smiled lightly as he sat at the table and spoke before Splinter would come in. " When we head out tonight we stay together..."
   As Mikey got the eggs on three plates he looked at Raph and nod while he then got the bacon on the pan to cook them.
     Raph then looked at his hands as he remembers how he acted as he last heard Leo and then the fight in witch was the last time he saw Leo.
    He closed his eyes and signed as he then looked at Mikey thinking. ' he has to have it more worse... Donnie is not waking up with a condition that only Donnie would know what to do about...'
    Splinter started to come in and sat by Raph as he looked at him. " Did you sleep well?"
    Raph nod as he then spoke to his father. " I'm sorry for not answering you father... but tonight I am going out to find Leo... and I'll not come back till the sun is rising."
   Splinter looked Consurned as he told Raph. " do you know where he is?"
   " I have a few places that I think I know where he could be." Raph said as Mikey came over with their plates then his own as he slowly eat. " I will help Raph..."
   Raph looked at Mikey. " no... this is not your burden... you will come home the same time you and Donnie always have..."
    Mikey pouted but said ' fine ' as he then continued to eat as Raph and Splinter started theirs.
   But Raph looked at his plate as he thought of Leo as he slowly eat.
    Splinter saw Raph as he finished his food after Mikey as he then stood up and called him. " Raphael."
   Raph looked over to Splinter as Splinter told Raph to follow him.
    Raph stopped eating and followed him to his room as Splinter closed his door and had Raph sit across from him as Raph then looked at him. " I know I have been hard on you... and know that Leo is... missing I will have you be the leader."
    Raphs eyes widened as he could not believe he was going to be the one to lead the group till Leo is back. But this did not face Raph as he was going to find Leo and help him as best as he could.
    Raph nod at his father as he thrn started to stand as Splinter looked down as he said low.
      Raph know he said it to himself but he could still hear as he heard his father said sad and worried. " Leonardo..."