Chapter 33

Once Raph kissed Leo Raph waited for Leo to ether smack him or to push him away but Raph felt Leo kiss back.
    Raph went around the couch fast and got Leo on the couch as he got on him and started kissing Leo again as he got his tongue in Leo's mouth.
    Leo maoned at how dominating Raph was while Raphs hands was slowly going up and down his sides. Leo felt that they should stop but he could not as he felt that this was right as Leo got his hands on Raphs cheeks.
    But Raph pulled away from the kiss and started to Leo's neck as Leo made little moans but tried to keep it low as Raphs hand went between Leo's legs. Leo quickly grabbed Raphs hand and stopped him. " Raph... I don't think we should..."
    " Leo I have been thinking nothing but you sense I saw you... and I can feel that you have been wanting this too." Leo looked at Raph with a flushed face then at Raphs hand and let Raphs hand go. " We are going in my room then..."
     Raph smirked and got up picking Leo up in his arms as Leo looked surprised at Raph doing that and he ran them to his room closing and locking the door.
    Raph went to Leo's bed and laied him down then got on him and kissed Leo's neck again giving him small bite marks there. Leo grabbed Raphs cheeks and brought his lips to Leos as they kissed hard over and over while Raph pulled off Leo's mask as well as his mask and their gear.
     Raph positioned himself between Leo's legs while grabbing Leo's hips grinding on him as he could then feel Leo's body shiver at the same time as he moaned more louder. That made Raphs dick harder and let it come out as it started to slightly rub on Leo.
   Raph pulled away from Leo's lips then to his neck again. " You smell amazing."
    Leo blushed as he felt his head spin on feeling Raphs dick close to his ass. But Leo bit his lips as Raph bit Leo's neck at the same time he trusted in Leo.
    Leo yelled in pleasure as Raph thrusted slowly in Leo as he kissed up Leo's neck heading Leo's pleasuring pants from each thrust. Leo then got his legs around Raph to get Raph deeper in him making Raph go faster.
   But as that made Leo yell more louder Raph kissed Leo's lips hard to keep him from waking up Mikey and Donnie.
    Leo grabbed one of Raphs hands as he got theirs fingers entwined together holding hands. Raph went harder making Leo arch his back more as he blusjed dark red.
   But then Leo's eyes opened as he then remembered as that this was their second time as Leo was the one that was in Raph first. Leo could not hold it as he got his other arm around Raphs back pulling him closer as Leo's memories of seeing Raphs face when he had his dick in Raph.
    But then his memory stopped when he came in Raph but Leo then opened his eye seeing Raph as he kept thrusting and Leo's dick then came out. So once Raph felt Leo's dick out he got on his knees and grabbed Leo's dick stroking it.
    Leo moaned with his flushed face as he put a hand on his mouth to keep the moans more quiet. But then Raph grabbed both Leo's writs having Leo's hands over Leo's head so leo could not his his moans. Raph breathed harder looking at Leo while feeling himself to cum.
   So he started stroking Leo's dick faster making Leo's head lean back hard as he then came on Raphs hand and Leo's plastron with Raph cuming afterwards in Leo.
    Once Raph got done cuming he pulled out of Leo and laied by him as they both panted hard. Leo opend his eyes replaying the memories he got back as he smiled and looked at Raph.
    Raph had his eyes still closed as he still breathed. So Leo then cuddled up with Raph and laied his head on Raphs plastron.
   Raph opened his eyes and looked at Leo cuddling him but put a arm around Leo and held him close as they closed their eyes and soon fell asleep.
    But at that time Splinter came home and went to his bedroom door seeing the tv in the living room was still on. Splinter went to the tv and saw what was playing then turned it off.
    Splinter went to Leo's door slowly turning the nob but to find out it was locked while Splinter then went to Raphs room opening it to see Raph not in his hammock. Splinter clinched his hands and went to his room as he then closed his door and meditated to try and find a way to stop them two.

~     ~     ~
    Mikey wolk up as he was next to Donnie in his bed. Mikey strached and started to get his stuff on then left Donnies room sense they made a agreement to not sleep all night in their rooms together.
    As Mikey was going to be in his room he saw Splinter leaving Raphs room mad. So Mikey went in Raphs room after Splinter was out of view seeing Raph not in there. ' Oh no...'
    Mikey went to Leo's door feeling it locked as he knocked on it lightly as he continued to until some one answered.
     After a few minutes Leo came to the door seeing Mikey as Leo rubbed his eyes. " Mikey?"
   " Is Raph in there with you?" Mikey asked worried as Leo looked in the room seeing Raph sleeping in his bed on his plastron. " yeah why?"
    " It's Splinter he is home and knows Raph is in here."
    " okay why would I need to know that?" Leo asked as Mikey signed. " Because Splinter is trying to keep you from Raph again..."
    "Again?" Leo looked surprised as Mikey nod. " you two where in love and ran away when Splinter found out..."
    Leo looked at Raph again then back to Mikey. " Thanks Mikey. But Splinter will not stop me from staying with Raph... sense I'm starting to remember some memories."