Chapter 29

Leo was in his room looking at everything that was in there sense Splinter kept everything the way it was. Leo sat on the bed and looked at the other old katanas on the wall while he then looked at the art on the walls that he once made.
    He then laied on the bed and closed his eyes trying to think why these things looked so familiar and why every one kept calling him Leo when he dose not even remembers that name.
    When Leo slowly fell asleep Donnie, Mikey and Casey where talking to Splinter on what happened while April was still sleeping as well. " Donatello... ever if he dose not remember he still abandoned us for Raphael... you know I disapprove of males liking other males..."
    Mikey looked down nervous that Splinter might know about them while Donnie spoke. " I know sensei but you can't control how others feel."     Casey came over to Splinter as he placed a hand on Splinters shoulder. " Splinter I remember you talking to your sons like they are kids when they are know grownups. They still fight for what is right and love each other like you love your sons."
    " Casey if you had a son and he started to like other men would you not approve of it?" Splinter said looking at Casey as he answered Splinters question. " I would accept it. Because he is my son and always will be."
     Splinter looked at Casey then walked off as Donnie looked at Mikey grabbing his hand to calm him down. " it's okay Mikey... and thanks Casey for trying to get Splinter to accept... this."
   Casey smiled and pat Donnies shoulder. " It's no problem. I'm going to take April home then I'm going out for a little more to find Raph."
    Donnie watched Casey get April and left as Donnie felt that he should go find Raph too. So Miky had Donnie look at him. " do find Raph Donnie... I can stay here and watch Leo."
    Donnie smiled and nod as he then kissed Mikey quickly. " Thanks."

~      ~       ~
    Raph wolk up with nothing but rage while he saw he was laying on the ground as he got up with a mutated huge body. He was twice the size then Leo while he then saw the door and ran out as he looked around seeing nothing but things that moved he hated.
      The humans yelled and ran off every where as Raph got the suns light off his face as he then started for and man as it looked like it was running at him. Raph got the man in his hand fast as the man tried to hit Raphs arm with a hockey stick.
   Raph looked at the man then just thru him to a wall as Raph then ran off scaring more people.
   Casey looked up as he saw Raph leave and got his phone calling Donnie. " Donnie we got a problem..."
    "What do you mean?"
   " It's Raph. He is just like Leo... but bigger..." As Casey said that he got up and started for Raph to try and catch up with him.
   " Okay just keep him from getting any military on him."
    "Haha I will try!" Casey then hanged up as he started to see Raph as Casey then ran closer to him. Casey got on Raphs back shell amlnd started to climb up as fast as he could while Raph felt something climbing him.
    So Raph started to ram his shell to buildings as Casey got to the top fast to where he almost go his arms and legs broken. " Raph calm down its your friend Casey!"
    But that did nothing as Raph tried to grab Casey but Casey went to Raphs shoulder and down slightly on his arm as Casey jumped on the front of Raphs plastron.
   Casey lost his footing and was know hanging there with his hands holding on Raphs plastron tight to not fall. Then a hand came to Casey and grabbed him as he brought Casey to his face.
     Casey saw Raph face as his teeth was very sharp and eyes so red that it looked like it was covered in blood. Casey thought for a minute that Raph was going to eat him.
   But Raph thru Casey again and started walking off as Casey looked up to Raph. Then somthing jumped on another building then onto Raphs shoulder.
    Raph looked to his shoulder seeing Donnei as he ran to Raphs neck but also almost got slammed with Raphs arm.
    Donnie jumped up missing the arm and still charged as the needle got in Raphs neck but got knocked off Raph as the cure did not get injected in Raph.
    Raph then tried to hit his fists on Donnie as don dodged every single one with front flips, back flips and jumping in buildings.
    But as Raph was getting distracted by Donnie Casey started climbing Raphs shell again and kept going till he got the the injector to help Raph.
    Once Casey was to the injector he then got the cure in Raph as he yelled in pain and got the needle jumping down while Raph got to his knees like Leo did.
   Casey went to Donnie as they watched Raph. " will he lose his memory too?"
    " more then likely...I didn't change the cure..." Donnie Said as he went to Raph as he looked then normal and then looked around looking at Donnie.
    " do you remember who you are?"
    Raph looked at him then Casey as he to looked at himself and shook is head with a little attitude. " no...."
     Donnie looked to Casey then to Raph getting him up. " You are Raphael and you are my older brother."
    Raph looked at Donnie then followed them to their home where Splinter yet again was going to be displeased by his two strong sons that loved each other.
    But while Donnie was taking Raph to his old room Splinter had a idea to think this was his second change to have Rapheal and Leonardo not love each other like they did when they left this place.