Chapter 3

Four hours passed and it was passed 3 am.
     Raph had his hands on the edge of his bed as he sat there holding the bed in a deadly grip with no word from Leo or is younger brothers.
    But as noise was being herd that sounded like running and a slight stumble. So Raph quickly got up and jumped down to the bottom floor looking at the entrance.
    Raphs eyes widen with fear and anger as he saw Leo limped and large deep cuts on his upper legs. Raph ran over to them as both Leo's arms where over Mikey and Donnies back neck.
    But Raph got Leo in his arms caring him quickly to Donnies lab as Raph could hear Leo grunting in pain. " Hang on Leo... you will... you will be fine!"
    Donnie stayed right behind Raph as he laied Leo down on the labs bed. " Raph I need you to go i-"
   " No Leo was alone with you two already and see what happened!" Raph yelled as Donnie backed up a little as he thought Raph was going to attack him from how mad he looked.
    Raph looked to Leo and placed a hand in Leo's sweaty forehead. " I'm not leaving him alone... you are doing this with me here!"
    Donnie just nod and started cleaning Leo's laps as he was then getting the blood away from his cuts.
   Raph held Leo's hand while Donnie started cleaning the cuts. But as Donnie did that Raph felt Leo hold Raphs hands really tight making Raph look at Leo with so much hurt in his eyes. " it's okay Leo..."
    As Donnie started stiching Leo's upwr legs he would look at Raph as he saw how he was comfurting Leo. ' Is Raph...'
    As Donnie got done he looked to Raph and spoke. " Leo will need a bath to clean him off and then to bed."
   Raph nod and slowly started picking Leo up again making Leo grunting as je was still not awaking up.
    Raph Walks them to the bathroom and closed the door as he got on one knee infront of the bathtub turning on the water. While Leo was having his back shell on Raphs leg that was up.
   Once Raph felt the water slightly colder then warmer sense that's what Leo liked in baths. Raph then got Leo undressed while blushing a little.
    Then he got Leo up and slowly in the tube as Leo had his mouth open a little brearhed a littlw hard with his eye lids shaking a little. " your safe Leo..."
    Raph then slowly started cleaning Leo's skin and plastron but avoided going down the plastron between Leo's legs.
   Once Leo's head was cleaned Raph grabbed a towel and got Leo up getting him in a towel. Raph then picked him up again with a less grunt this time from Leo.
   But this time Raph went to opened the door and to Leo's room as he placed Leo on the bed. Raph then got the towel away from Leo and started drying him off starting with his legs and went upward swallowing a little.
    It took Raph a little time but he got done drying Leo off blushing as he then put the towel on the ground and got Leo in the blanket.
    Then Raph went to his knees and hid his head in the blanket by Leo's hand. " I'm sorry Leo... I should have went with you... I should have not listened to you like I always do..."
    Then Raph felt a hand on his shoulder as he quickly turned with a scared looking hoping it was not Splinter.
   But it was Donnie as he saw Raph with tears. " Raph do you like Leo?"
   Raph whipped his eyes and cleared his throat. " Well yeah he is my brother..."
   " No I mean you like him more then a family..." As Donnie said that Raph blushed and looked at Leo saying in a moody tone. " So what if I do... your going to tell Splinter?"
   " No." Raph looked at Donnie again surprised as he asked. " why would you not?"
   " I don't care if couples are the same sex. Love is love." Donnie said as he smiled looking at Raph.
    Raph relaxed and chuckled lighelty with a small blush. " Yeah... thanks Donnie..."
   Donnie nod and helped Raph up. " know that You got Leo cleaned up and in bed you should go too."
   Raph nod and looked at Leo for a few seconds smilimg a little then turned and started walking out with Donnie behind him closing Leo's bed room door. " Goodnight Donnie..."
   He smiled at Raph and walked to his bedroom door. " Goodnight Raph. Try to get some sleep tonight..."
     " I will try." Raph said as they both went in their rooms as Raph then laied in his hammock and swinged it lighelty back and forth making Raph slowly go to sleep with a smile on his face that he had some one to talk to about his feelings for Leo.
    But as soon as Raph fell asleep he started dreaming that he told Leo and that Leo rejected him. Then Leo told Splinter about Raph as Splinter then banished him from the family and sent him some where far away from his family and Leo.
   Raph was alone, cold, scared and most of all hurt from Leo's betrayal.
    Raph started crying from out side his dream as he moaned in his hammock as he then fell out and wolk up looking around as his heart rate was fast and his breathing hard.
    Raph then took beeper breaths and got up placing a hand on the walls so he could calmed his breathing. ' Leo would never do that... Leo would respect my feelings... but he could rejected me... he could rejected me in a cold hearted way...'
    Raph kept having tears go down his face but got back in his hammock crying himself to sleep hoping he dose not have another bad nightmare of Leo hurting him that he wished he did not love Leo.