Chapter 23

Mikey nod as he looked down. " He shifts back to his normal form when the sun comes up... it tires and hurts him Donnie..."
     Donnie looked at Mikey for a minute then got up walking to a drawer as he grabbed some pain killers and took two for himself.
     " I will need to go see him right know." Mikey nod as he came to Donnie just incase Donnie was going to need his help. But while they walked over to the hall of the rooms he went to Leo's opening it silently but froze seeing Raph there holding Leo.
    Donnie turned to Mikey as Mikey closed the door. " Are they?"
    Mikey smiled and nod as Donnie looked back to them and smiled too. He went over and looked at Leo's face that had a few cuts on his skin. " is Leo's body covered in cuts all over himself?"
    Mikey nod as he looked down. So Donnie looked back over to them and grabbed the blanket seeing Leo's body.
    Donnie put the blanket back on them as he and Mikey left the room. " He lost alot of waight... Leo also dose look weak and exosted..."
    Mikey hesitated but asked. " is Leo not going to make it?"
    Donnie got in his lab and went to his computer. " I don't know... I would need a blood sample of when he is in that things form so I can see what's different and if I can fix what is infecting Leo... because it's not just transforming him... it's eating him alive..."
    Mikey looked worried as he just stood in the middle of the lab. " we can't let that happen Donnie!"
   Don looked down as he did not know what to do. " I know... but I can't do anything until he turns... when dose he change?"
    " I don't know... but It had to be some time before night..." Mikey said coming a little closer as Donnie then put a hand on His head.
    ' this is big... Shredder never done this before and... I don't want to believe it but if Shredder some how was able to turn Leo like that thing with so much ease in only 3 months... i... I don't know if I can help him...' As Donnie started thinking in his head Mikey came over and wrapped his arms around Donnies neck as he hugged him from behind. " you will find a cure Don... you alway where able to..."
    Donnie smiled and nod his head as he put a hand in Mikeys arm as he closed his eyes and leaned his head up a little to have his head a little by Mikeys.
     When they stayed like that for a little a loud noise was made making Donnie and Mikey quickly getting out of the lab and ran to Leo's room as they got in.
    As they did they saw Raph on the ground struggling to breath as the think... Leo was on him in his new form as he held Raphs neck squeezing it tighter and tighter.
    Raph grined his teeth with his eyes closed as Mikey quickly went over to Leo. " Leo stop this please that's Raph your hurting!"
    Leo looked at Mikey and slammed him away as he backed up hard into Donnie as he got up and looked at Leo. " Leo!"
    Splinter came in fast and hit a pressure point in Leo's neck knocking him out laying in the ground by Raph.     Raph gasped and laied on the ground to his side coughing as Donnie got up and went to Raph. " let me see your neck..."
    Raph shook his head as he started slowly getting up holding his neck. "Donnie... no... go to Leo... find a way to get rid of this thing that's inside him..."
    Donnie looked at Raph for a little then to Leo as he got up and went to him as he looked to Mikey. " Mikey go get me a needle that's in my computers front top left drawer...."
    Mikey nod and ran to go get it as Raph got on his feet and came over to Donnie and Leo. " Raph I will need your help to get Leo in my lab once I get blood drawn for Leo..."
    Raph nod as Splinter came over looking at his sons. " what will happen to Leonardo?"
    Donnie looked to his father as he did not know why to exactly say. " I'm not sure father... but I will not stop trying to help Leo until he is better..."
    Splinter nod his head but he did not notice that when Donnie said that he looked slightly to Raph meaning it was meant for Raph.
    Raph nod then looked to leo grabbing  his neck again as it still hurt but said nothing sense his main priority was for Leo to get better.
    Mikey then came in and handed Donnie the needle. Donnie got up and headed to the left arm of Leo. Donnie  looked at Leo's arms and put the needle in a vain he could find from all the body that Leo was in.
   Then Donnie started to draw out blood as he saw that it was a purple / blue - ish color.
    Donnie removed the needle and looked more at the blood from Leo as Mikey came closer looking too. " what's wrong with his blood? It's not red..."
    Raph looked slightly over as he went to Leo's head and placed a hand on his head as he still slept from Splinter knocking him out.
    " they did more then just a experiment... they must have done thousands of things to him to have his blood like this..." Donnie then got up as he placed a hand on his plastron as he saw that he was slightly bleeding from his cracks.
    Donnie guessed that it was probably from Mikey slamming into him when Leo slammed his arms to Mikey.
     " Mikey can you help Raph get Leo in the lab... I want him in there so he can't hurt us if he wakes up...." Mikey nod and went to the other side If Leo as Mikey and Raph got Leo slightly up and started dragging Leo to Donnies lab.