Chapter 20

Night was starting to show as Raph was still tinking as if it was still his felt that this was more and more his fault.   
     So he had to make this right and help Leo. He got out of his room as he saw Mikey there ready to go.
    " Ready Mikey?" Raph asked as he came to Mikeys side.
    Mikey just could nod as he then went ahead as Raph looked worried about Mikey. ' I'm going to need to keep an eye in him...'
    they got out of the lair and up to the top. When Mikey was already out of the sewers he was climbing up a building while Raph got out and yelled. " Mikey stay by my side we need to stay together!"
    Mikey heard Raph and just stopped as he looked at Raph coming up. " sorry... I just-"
   " I know but we need to stay strong and smart... we need to stay together." Mikey nod as he stood by Raph.
    They then got going as Raph lead the way looking around trying to find the thing as Mikey watched Raph. " what are you going to do when you see that thing again?"
    Raph took a while to answer but then spoke not looking at Mikey. " I will try to reason with it... it... looked like some one we know..."
    Raph could not tell Mikey that it could be Leo with out Raph knowing for sure. But Raph had to see if it was him. " When you see it just stay back and let me handle it."
     Mikey only nod as they went passed a few more buildings when somthing tackled Raph fast had hard as he and the thing landing on the ground.
    " Raph!" Mikey yelled as he got two nunchuckes out and was about to jump as Raph quickly stood up putting his hand up and out to Mikey. " dont! Remember I'll handle it!"
    Mikey stood up there as he watched Raph walking close to the thing.
    Raph got his hands up from the thing to see he had nothing in his hands.
    It looked at him a little till it quickly rammed it's arm at Raph right side fast. But Raph saw its arm not in time as he grabbed it's arm and flopped himself on its arm then ran up to its face as Raph then got on its back. " please stop! We want to help!"
    As Raph yelled that it swinged around like Raph was a deadly insect. Raph tried to hold on it as best as he could until it got him feet off and had him swing over to see the things face to face.
    Raph opened his eyes as his gasped low while saying not douting it from looking in its eyes. " Leo!"
    It then grabbed Raph and thru him to a wall as Raphs back hit a wall like Mikey did the first time as it then started to charge at him.
   Raph gasped for air as it felt like he struggled to breath. Raph got on his hands and knees as he tried to catch his breath as it has not come back to him as then Mikey came down and kicked it hard in the face making it fall to its side.
    Mikey came over to Raph. " Raph! We need to go!"
   As Raph got his breathing under control he looked at Mikey as Raph grabbed his own neck. Then all of a sudden it was right behind Mikey and grabbed his throwing him over to the streets it started going after Mikey.
    " No!" Raph yelled getting up as his feet was some odd reason not working so he then looked at them then took a deep breath yelling. " Leo! Dont!"
    It stopped at its hands was in the air as if it was going to slash Mikey in pieces. But it turned to Raph as it stared right at him.
   Raph struggled to get up but soon stood as he then started walking to it. Raph got his hand up again as he slowly walked over trying to show that he means no harm. " I know it's you Leo... please stop this..."
    As Raph said that he felt like he was about to cry as small tears started to go down Raph cheeks. " I'm sorry Leo... I should have not told you to go home..."
    Raph got closer as he was only a few feet away as his hand was still up. It grabbed it's head as it started to run in to the buildings starting to run off. " Leo wait!"
   Raph yelled as he ran passed Mikey as he was getting up watching them. Raph chased offer it as he started to see it then quickly jumped on the wall of as building and so Raph did the same but landed on its head as he grabbed it and had it slammed it on the ground.
    Raph rolled a few times as he got on his feet breathing hard as he saw that the sun was coming up again as it started to have its body starting to shrink.
    Raphs Eyes widened with tears as he saw Leo's form there on the ground slowly getting up.
    Leo looked up to Raph as he shaked holding himself. " Raph?"
   Raph started tearing up again and ran to Leo getting on his knees and hugged him. Raph hugged him hiding his face in Leo's shoulders as he could still feel Leo shaking.
    So Raph whipped his tears away as Raph started to stand up with Leo in his arms surprising Leo.
   Mikey came over as he saw Leo in Raphs arms looking shoked as he came over smiling. " Leo!"
    Leo looked at them for a little them closed his eyes falling alseep as if out of energy. But Raph kept him close as he looked to Mikey. " let's hurry and get home..."
    Mikey did not hesitate and nod his head as they ran over to a man hole while Mikey opened it so Raph could still hold Leo as they would then jump down to head home and to take Leo to safty and to their father.